Aaryanna_Mom Posted May 5, 2009 Posted May 5, 2009 I wouldn't call them summer jobs, but when I was a teenager, I was paid to play the organ for different church services. I usually ended up using the money I made to pay for more organ lessons. Now a days, I don't work since I'm disabled. So my summer job consists of some light gardening.
eleanor Posted May 5, 2009 Posted May 5, 2009 [font=trebuchet ms] Ok, I'm definitely feeling the effects of the economy. I've been placed in a nice college bubble with a work study program for a while but all of my friends who have finished finals have reported that literally no restaurants are hiring right now. I'm still holding out that somehow I'll get a SAT tutoring gig, but it's unlikely. boo. [/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now