Heaven's Cloud

Would You Date a "Best Friend"?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Date a "Best Friend"?

• I have and I would do it again
    • I have not but I would
    • I have but I would never do it again
    • I have not and I never will

[B]I probably would go out with a friend, because after you break up (if you actually do) then you still have the friendship that you had before, unless that person is resentfull of the situation, what you would have to do is talk to your friend and say, "If we do break up, we can still stay friends afterwards", just so you can still know them after.[/B] ;)

[SIZE=3]We'd have to be the opposite sex.... But yeah i'd date a friend. Heck i almost did once. If wanted you could keep secret easier 'cause you are friends & you hang out together..[/SIZE]

I sort of dated a best friend. She's still a good friend, now, though.

I met her in a camp, and I got to know her real quick, and we would walk on our own round the camp for hours, and stare at the stars in the sky at night. We denied that we were going out (I know we did, but I don't know about her), but we didn't get physical (like kissing). So we left eventually, as I came back to England, and we sent each other e-mails every day. It was obvious that she really liked me. Then, she stopped liking me (Found a boyfriend), but I was cool about it inside and out. Althoguh we keep in touch (Due to the Otakuboards:devil: ), but when I'm in my home country, we see each other quite often, and are still close friends.

I can understand if it is wierd for two people going out who were physical to keep seeing each other, but you can still keep good friends.

• 4 years later...
Well, I want(ed) to at one time. A friend I'm very much in love with asked me out. I can't tell you how happy I was. I said yes.........Our friendship has had many ups now downsand we didn't end up dating either. But we're still friends. And I'm very happy we are. But I think I'd never ever say yes to dating a friend again. Too much pain and sadness. I love him and always will. And our friendship is too improtant to me. :cool: