Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm a yaoi fan boy and proud of it (my spelling sucks, just early warning) I Just finished reading "I Want to be Naughty" and I need help finding more yaoi i cant seem to find any i found some Fluffy shōnen-ai but honestly none of that is as apealling as true yaoi. So if any one would find it in their big yaoi filled heart to help me please do!
Posted
It would definitely help if you told us some of what you've already read, since we don't know if we're just telling you stuff you already know. As for finding yaoi, uh... I'm no expert but here's a link to all of the yaoi manga rated 8 or above on MyAnimeList: [url]http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?q=&type=0&score=8&status=0&tag=&sm=0&sd=0&sy=0&em=0&ed=0&ey=0&c[]=a&c[]=b&c[]=c&gx=0&genre[]=33[/url]
Posted
[quote name='2009DigitalBoy']It would definitely help if you told us some of what you've already read, since we don't know if we're just telling you stuff you already know. As for finding yaoi, uh... I'm no expert but here's a link to all of the yaoi manga rated 8 or above on MyAnimeList: [url]http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?q=&type=0&score=8&status=0&tag=&sm=0&sd=0&sy=0&em=0&ed=0&ey=0&c[]=a&c[]=b&c[]=c&gx=0&genre[]=33[/url][/QUOTE]

Ilegenes, I want to be Naughty, Mirage of Blaze... :animeswea that is all i can remember that isn't an fan fics some of my friends wanted me to beta. :animedepr
  • 5 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...