OtakuBoards

the man who had a brother but didnt know but knew his brother o.O

Dan L

OK, OK.. if youve read the title youre no doubt confused. this is the story of my friend Danny.. and anyone who remembers that my name is Danny, yes thats right, my best friend's name is also Danny. this is a true story..

Here goes the story..

For years Danny C (we'll call him that to distinguish him from me, Danny L) was an only child. He lived with the loneliness that this entailed, and wished he had a brother or sister. One day when he was 16 his mum told Danny C that he had an older half-sister, but that her dad ran off and took her with him. Danny C met his sister. Then, when he 18, his mum told him that he also had a younger brother, and that his younger brother was the boy that for all his life, he thought was his cousin. You see Danny C's mum couldn't afford to feed and clothe two young boys (Danny C was 2 when his brother was born) and was going to put his brother up for adoption. At the same time, however, Danny C's uncle and aunt were looking to adopt, so the logical thing to do was to allow them to take care of Danny C's brother, that way Danny C's mum had no problems with money, and his brother was never very far away.

There is no moral to this story, its just a little unusual.

Yo here be a piccie of Danny C (sorry Danny....)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]OK, OK.. if youve read the title youre no doubt confused. this is the story of my friend Danny.. and anyone who remembers that my name is Danny, yes thats right, my best friend's name is also Danny. this is a true story..

Here goes the story..

For years Danny C (we'll call him that to distinguish him from me, Danny L) was an only child. He lived with the loneliness that this entailed, and wished he had a brother or sister. One day when he was 16 his mum told Danny C that he had an older half-sister, but that her dad ran off and took her with him. Danny C met his sister. Then, when he 18, his mum told him that he also had a younger brother, and that his younger brother was the boy that for all his life, he thought was his cousin. You see Danny C's mum couldn't afford to feed and clothe two young boys (Danny C was 2 when his brother was born) and was going to put his brother up for adoption. At the same time, however, Danny C's uncle and aunt were looking to adopt, so the logical thing to do was to allow them to take care of Danny C's brother, that way Danny C's mum had no problems with money, and his brother was never very far away.

There is no moral to this story, its just a little unusual.

Yo here be a piccie of Danny C (sorry Danny....) [/B][/QUOTE]

That really blows. No wonder he ooks stoned of his ***.**yells to danny** Puff and pass man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

That really blows. No wonder he ooks stoned of his ***.**yells to danny** Puff and pass man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 [/B][/QUOTE]
Eh?! Wha?! ...... ..... Anyway..... Yes, that's quite a story, my sympathy goes to Danny...... :) Again, sympathy goes to Danny..... :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][SIZE=3]I feel sorry for Danny....though you shouldn't post his picture without his permission. [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I won't tell him tho, not cos he'll kill me but cos it might go to his head...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Eh?! Wha?! ...... ..... Anyway..... Yes, that's quite a story, my sympathy goes to Danny...... :) Again, sympathy goes to Danny..... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

IS somebody confused about the rules of smoking weed?