OtakuBoards

Any sugjestions?

Yaoifanboy15

Ok I have just finished watching one of my fave anime series for the third time I need to watch something new before I lose my mind. So if anyone out there can help please do. I despate!

P.S. I like the Witch Hunter Robin, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiha (I can't spell :animecry:), Bleach, Naruto, Trigun, FMA, Cowboy Bebob, Vampire Knight, Ect.

My recommendations for you judging your taste in anime based on what you posted,

Outlaw Star
Death Note
Gungrave
Rurouni Kenshin
Hellsing

I recommended Hellsing, Gungrave and Outlaw Star because you posted that you have watched Trigun and Cowboy Bebop, so I'm assuming that you like "gun action" anime.

The reason for recommending Death Note is because you watched Fullmetal Alchemist, and though Death Note isn't at all an action anime, the suspense even surpasses that of FMA, at least in my opinion.

I don't know if you're at all into sword fighting/samurai anime, but if you are Rurouni Kenshin is a great start for those types of shows, there is more but that's probably 1 of the best for me to recommend to you.

I'm not really sure if any of the other anime you posted is a fighting/martial arts anime, but if they are and you do like those kinds of shows I strongly recommend the following,

Kenichi, History's strongest Disciple
Hajime No Ippo

Hope I was of help at all.

• 4 weeks later...
[SIZE="3"]Animes I recommend[/SIZE]

Boys Over Flowers
Lovely Complex
DNAngel
Mythical Detective Loki: Ragnorok

[SIZE="3"]Good Yaoi:[/SIZE]

Winter Cicada (sad, but good)
My Sexual Harassment (so far so good)
Close the Last Door (love^o^)

[SIZE="3"]And if you like Asian dramas:[/SIZE]

Boys Before Flowers(Korean)
Hana Kimi (Japan)
Nobuta wo Produce

mmm as for action types.. i really like Black Cat. Although, i only read the manga-- never actually seen the anime [if it's bad don't blame me haha]. The manga though was for sure amazing :D

if you like a more shojo-y type anime.. i loved Lovely Complex or LoveCom. It's a manga, anime and Live action now :D i watched the anime, have yet to read/see the other two keke

There have been new anime that I enjoyed such as [B]K-ON! and Eden of the East[/B]. Since you know Fullmetal alchemist you should see the [B]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/B] one as well. I also had enjoyed [B]Full metal panic?, Black Cat, Toradora, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Lucky star, and Clannad.[/B]

For yaoi you should totally see[B] Loveless and Gravitation[/B]

• 2 weeks later...
I would like some recomandations as well since i like watching anime and want a good action and gory anime. The anime's I have watched that i liked a lot are Basilisk, Tenjou Tenge, Gantz, Elfen lied, Bleach, Naruto, Samurai X OVA, claymore

i have like all those anime series a lot and wondering if there was any other anime like basilisk or gantz.