OtakuBoards

Where in the world?

Guest Soft mush

Guest Soft mush
Where you all go on hols this year? Any embarrasibng stories?
I went to Spain. One time, I was on the beach at like midnight with a couple of friends when some fit seniorettas came up and started getting real friendly. After a w3hile they suggested going skinny dipping. And us, being thick as we are, went in.
We were swimming for about an hour when the girls got out and ran off with our clothes and keys and money
Imagine the sight when we arrived naked at this high class hotel we were staying, and asked for a key.
We never saw these girls again, thank God.

Guest Soft mush
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]And why were you dumb enough to fall for that classic trick, lol? [/B][/QUOTE]

I ask myself the same question. Maybe it has something to do with our little friend called alcohol.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i]
[B]

I ask myself the same question. Maybe it has something to do with our little friend called alcohol. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, lol. They use that same trick on TV all the time.

Guest Retro Burn
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Ok, lol. They use that same trick on TV all the time. [/B][/QUOTE]

They use it on me all the time too, except it's when they take my pants and then make me run around naked in the woods as they hunt me down with laser guns.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i]
[B]

They use it on me all the time too, except it's when they take my pants and then make me run around naked in the woods as they hunt me down with laser guns. [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Uhhhh....yeah......whatver......ummmm...this is normal to u?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i]
[B]

I ask myself the same question. Maybe it has something to do with our little friend called alcohol. [/B][/QUOTE]

Possible. Alcohol is the cause for all of life's problems and their answers...

note to self: never trust girls from spain, in fact, never go skinny dipping with girls around. lol.

jeeze...that must have been really embarrassing.(sp.) i would have grabbed a bush or something and ripped it up..

well, yesterday, i went to Catalina Island... have ne of you heard of it? well, ne way, i was on the bottom deck of the ship we were on.... so i went outside and stuck my head out of the side. it was cool at first, then the ship started speeding and the waves got higher and splashed me on my face... nearly fell over.. i walked back into the ship soaken wet... :o :(