OtakuBoards

Subscription's Fail.

Raiha

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I seem to be having some extremely strange and selective [haha] issues in which I can not seem to subscribe to backstage threads. I can subscribe to Almagest and Sin City no problem. But when I try to add their backstage threads respectively, IT DOES NOT WORK.

I've tried adding them through the actual thread, I've tried adding while replying, and each time I am not added and even though it assures me I am, I am not. And this is frustrating me because I forget to check the backstage threads and realize that I've missed an entire plothole.

Please help me. For giggles, I will try subscribing to this thread and see if that works.

Edit: And LOOK! It worked! This might be because this is, again, not a backstage thread.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]I'm not sure what's causing this for you. I just tried subscribing to the Sin City Backstage thread and it worked fine for me.

I'd say try logging out and then back in but since you seem to be able to subscribe to other threads, I don't think that's the problem. You are getting to that second screen that asks you to confirm whether or not you want an email update and asks which folder you want the subscription added to, right?

[B]Edit:[/B]
Seems to be resolved now though if anyone else is having this problem, feel free to say so.
[/COLOR]