Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Dude... I know how that is. I've been going for the past four years and not all of them have been affairs where I get to stay for the entire thing for one reason or another. One day you'll make it! :D Have fun with the weekend anyways.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[list][*][font="Verdana"]Bag/purse[/font][*][font="Verdana"]ID (for getting into R-18+ panels/showings and getting Manga lol ;;)[/font][*][font="Verdana"]Cellphone[/font][*][font="Verdana"]Pen and Paper (for when I meet new people)[/font][*][font="Verdana"]Water bottle[/font][*][font="Verdana"]Wallet (of course)[/font][/list]

[font="Verdana"]As for how much I spend, it really, honestly depends on what it is that I'm looking for or how much the item is. This year at Animazement, I spent a total of $60. That's not a lot compared to how much I spent at Otakon 2010 ($100---still not a whole lot but, I"ve never spent that much money before at a con xD)[/font]

[font="Verdana"]Hope this helps. :3[/font]
  • 4 months later...
Posted
[color=#0000ff]I've been going for the last seven years or so and I'll probably be going at least Saturday this year.[/color]
Posted
[color=#0000ff]I'm not sure yet myself. It would be nice if they would tell us things far enough in advance that I could take off of work if necessary...[/color]
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
I going to Otakon @ Baltimore, Maryland this month to see Jason David Franks. And I'm going to Anime USA on this November @ Washington DC. I thought it was post around here about those, anyway. I'm from the Northern Virginia. Those two conversation has nothing else about here, changing subject, sorry. :(

Haven't been on this forum for awhile. Cough, sorry I have bad english. Edited by zxJohnFanime91xz
Posted
[color=#000000][font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]WELLLLLLL.... Crap.[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]Apparently, our sponsor, Dungeon Comix has CLOSED. So we're out of a meeting place again.[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]Sorry guys. :([/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3][left]back to the drawing board i suppose.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
Guest oohyaa
Posted
The 2012 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo will be this Sunday, July 29th, 2012 at the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre- 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario with free parking.

Join us for the 80s themed costume contest!

Special guests include voice actors Neil Ross (G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, Transformers, Voltron), Scott McNeil (ReBoot, Beast Wars, Storm Hawks, Dragon Ball Z, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, InuYasha, Ranma 1/2, Fullmetal Alchemist, and X-Men: Evolution), Transformers creator/writer Bob Budiansky, The Ontario Ghostbusters, the 501st Canadian Garrison and many comic book creators.

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest releases from today such as Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel Universe/Legends, DCUC etc), Wrestling, and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles.

For more information check out [url="http://www.collectibleexpo.com/"]http://www.collectibleexpo.com/[/url] and you can RSVP to the 2012 Facebook event here: [url="http://www.facebook.com/events/318449238222258/"]http://www.facebook.com/events/318449238222258/[/url]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
GOOD NEWS GUYS.

WE HAVE A LOCATION AGAIN.

Go over to Dragon's Lair San Antonio and thank them. XD

We'll be meeting the 4th Saturday of August (Aug 25th). 5-9PM.

So if you're going to San Japan, bring your convention stories, and if you have any swag you wanna trade. CUZ WE'LL BE HAVING OUR FIRST EVER SWAP MEET! YAAAAY.

Sorry about the delay, guys.

*trades can only be for merch to merch, no cash. If you wanna take cash for something, take it off premises. Thanks. 8D
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest oohyaa
Posted (edited)
[size=3][color=#000000][font=verdana, sans-serif]The 9th annual Canadian Action Figure Expo will be November 11th, 2012 at the Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel - 600 Highway 7 East, Richmond Hill, Ontario. [/font][/color][url="http://www.actionfigureexpo.com/"]http://www.actionfigureexpo.com/[/url]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, sans-serif]The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest releases from today such as Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel Universe/Legends, DC Universe etc), Wrestling, and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles.[/font][/color][/size] Edited by oohyaa
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=#555555][font=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][left]Have you ever wanted to be an officer in an anime club? Wanna contribute to the anime community of San Antonio? Weâ??ll weâ??re looking for you! Apply to be an Officer for the San Antonio Otaku today! [url="http://sanantoniootaku.webs.com/staff.html"]http://sanantoniootaku.webs.com/staff.html[/url][/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][left]Also, our September meeting is being held on 9/15 at Heroes and Fantasies (410 location) from 6-9pm![/left][/size][/font][/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=5]I have just moved to Japan and i'm looking for c[color=#323232][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]onventions[/font][/color][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][color="#323232"] but i haven't found one yet. Do any one live in Japan that wanna meet up. Or dose anyone now??[/color][/font][/size]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc8E94W_kuM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc8E94W_kuM[/url] did anyone attend the shonenjump alpha event in nyc at the kinokuya bookstore?
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I am preparing to go to Sakura Con in March. I have all my staff found for my office. (yay working internal security!)

 

So much to do! So little time!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...