Akieen Cloud Posted April 22, 2009 Posted April 22, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alright everyone, here's the backstage thread for Species. Here you can make suggestions on the story, ask me questions, talk about stuff and find out what we're up to cause I'll be posting that up here every time something comes up. As of right now, we're waiting for everyone to post meeting up at the Underground, than comes a day of training, we'll learn that the only way we can kill these things is to rip them apart and than burn the pieces, that or behead them. Those are the only ways. Also Drittz, when you spoke to Tila the first time she was already in her human form, we all are. Just wanted to clear that up with you.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Botar Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]When's it going to start? Can't wait! [/COLOR]
Drizzt Do'urden Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 common bot man we're already rolling, get with the progam. Oh and just incase you guys haven't noticed behave at this meeting, we only have three vamps... I edited my post KG, sorry I didn't see where you changed back the first time I read through. My fault...
Botar Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"] I'll get my stuff posted up once I do a read through of how it's goin so far. I've been busy with my friends relationship hell, sorry.[/COLOR]
Tetra of sound Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 I just hope that you get in, buddy. As for me... I have my own type of hell... home.:o *dramatic horror film music*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now