OtakuBoards

Prom!!! WOOT!!!

xxxscenekidxxx

i was just wondering what everyone else was doing on prom night...
heres what im doing:going to prom... party in the midle of nowere XD... go to jonnys house (my date)... pass out... then wake up with a hangover and go to church!!! propably not exactly that but its our plans... so what are urs?

[size=1]On my prom night I went in a white suit with a red shirt and my big massive mohawk. By massive I mean around 3-4 foot or somewhere around there.

Went there with my friends and got snuck beer by my favourite teachers and had an awesome time. I was a bit drunk just before my prom so that wasn't good. It was awesome, though.[/size]

[size=1]I crashed proms. That was my thing. In my area, there are small towns every which way, so it wasn't hard to find another prom to go to. Naturally I was invited to a few other schools' proms, but it was always more adventurous and fun when you just snuck in on your own. And proms are harder to get into than normal dances. Tickets and such are required.

Either way, I usually crashed these proms in decent attire and just completely had a good time. The trick is to act like you're [i]supposed[/i] to be there and just mingle like you know the people. Nobody will question your presence if you're friendly to them first. Just eat, drink (I mean the punch, kids!), dance, and hit up the single ladies.

It really was like Wedding Crashers.[/size]

[quote name='xxxscenekidxxx'] go to jonnys house (my date)... pass out... then wake up with a hangover and go to church!!![/QUOTE][size=1]How safe and responsible of you!

In all seriousness, do try to drink responsibly. If you don't know what your limit is, prom night is probably not the best night to find out.[/size]

[QUOTE=Sara][size=1]How safe and responsible of you!

In all seriousness, do try to drink responsibly. If you don't know what your limit is, prom night is probably not the best night to find out.[/size][/QUOTE]That's what I was just thinking.

Anyway, when I went, I got dressed up in a tux. Wasn't the most comfortable attire, but I still had a good time with my date. I remember thinking the music was kind of meh, she liked it though.