OtakuBoards

I'm Really Pissed!!!!!!!!!!

Kain

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]

About safer cloud, the thread starter. [/B][/QUOTE]

K, why dun u go somewhere else and complain.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Man, U just got chipped, I sent 12 guys to the hospital, and all i got was a flick on my head for fighting 12 guys who are idiots! They were also set on killing me, so i dun think i had much of a choice but fight either. And TN, sometimes, a fight is enevitable, besides, u go hit in the chest with a chair and see how u feel about it. But Cloud, ur school is to tight, if someone attacks u, for a reason or no, even, if u put them in the hospital, u can plead that u were defending urself from a threat that could have sent u to your grave. [/B][/QUOTE]

Akito...Why is it that everyone seems set on killing you...are you THAT bad?????:smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Akito...Why is it that everyone seems set on killing you...are you THAT bad?????:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Gee, what made u think that, besides the fact that i'm being visited by six Navy Seal teams a week?

Fighting can be avoided...

If someone hit me with a chair, which would never happen because even the dumbest human can figure out how to MOVE OUT OF THE WAY.... or try to lessen the harm to some extent... by attemptng to block it with a foot or hand or arm or whatever....

Anyway, if someone hit me with a chair, I wouldn't fight back (why stoop to the other's level of unintelligence, why not just piss them off by getting them in trouble and you in none?)... and definantly not at school... only idiotic children fight at school... Lets see... first off, if you fight at school you will be punished one way or another acedemically... why not fight down the road or something?... two, fighting is for the weak minded... anyone who fails to try to reason before any altercation is a moron, and should all be shot, killed, and are an ultimate waste to human-kind... If i ran this world, I'd wipe you all out.... sadly I don't and the people who do run this world are the idiots that cause these problems in the first place...

Anyway, you got what you deserved... If you're stupid enough to fight, you better be ready to face your consequences....