OtakuBoards

I'm Really Pissed!!!!!!!!!!

Kain

I'm so pissed off right now!!!I got suspended!!!I got into a fight at school.I almost sent this stupid piece of S*takes a deep breath*.I almost sent someone to the hospital.I didn't even use a weapon!!He picked up a chair and hit me in the ribs!Even though he didn't break my ribs it really hurt.I can't remember anything else cept tons of rage........and 2 teachers pullin me out the classroom......I was taken to the office snd had to speak with the principal.This is where things got really ugly.I was suspended for all of next week.Now here is what the principal said that I thought was very stupid."If you were going to get into a fight or someone was bothering you you should have told a teacher".I replyed"I'm 16 going on 17 in August.A teacher won't always be around!"
What do you think?

Well, I suppose I would've said the same thing as you did. But I'm not 16 yet..... I still got another 4 years left of school..... :( ..... But yeah, I know what you mean be saying that what the pricipal said was pretty stupid. Hope you get through it alright..... :( I've never been suspended before...... Wow! :wow: Oh well, hope you get through it alright, again. :)

Well, thats what you get for fighting... Seriously, did you think if you were fighting that you wouldn't get suspended.... If he started it you should have just gone to the teacher, and nothing would have happened...

I'm sorry, but I live by the thought that fighting is for the weak minded.... there are always other ways to solve a problem.

Man, U just got chipped, I sent 12 guys to the hospital, and all i got was a flick on my head for fighting 12 guys who are idiots! They were also set on killing me, so i dun think i had much of a choice but fight either. And TN, sometimes, a fight is enevitable, besides, u go hit in the chest with a chair and see how u feel about it. But Cloud, ur school is to tight, if someone attacks u, for a reason or no, even, if u put them in the hospital, u can plead that u were defending urself from a threat that could have sent u to your grave.

Whoa, ssj safer, LOL. I almost got into a fight once. This kid who was gay with this other boy (don't hurt me transtic) got on my nerves a lot. One day he was standing on a chair with his back to me and i went to him and tugged this thing on his backback, hoping it would rip and he wud get all mad, but it was one of them nerdy backbacks and it stayed. He went flying onto the ground and got up and tried to fight me. Luckily the teacher wasn't around so i hit him in his shoulder and he ran out of the classroom. LOL, atleast i wasn't suspended for it. I don't kno what to say to urs though. I ges u shouldn't hav fought, but the principle thing, it was smarter than what my middle school principle said to do. "If you get into a fight, get down on the ground and roll up into a ball. Also, try to skoot urself over to a coner." LOL, LMAO, ROFL!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]... I nearly sent a kid to the hospital, no teachers were around and no one told on me. [/B][/QUOTE]
Probably thought they would be beat up too...LOL...oh, and btw

[SIZE=4]I HAVE BECOME A MEMBER!!!!![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i]
[B]I didn't even use a weapon!! He picked up a chair and hit me in the ribs![/B][/QUOTE]

If he truly did this to you, you should (IMO), go straight to the police office, file harassment/battery charges, take him to court, and sue his lousy arse. I mean, that's what I'd do... When all else fails... sue!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]I sent 12 guys to the hospital, and all i got was a flick on my head for fighting 12 guys who are idiots! They were also set on killing me, so i dun think i had much of a choice but fight either.[/B][/QUOTE]

Dude... what are you [i]talking[/i] about...?

[SIZE=1]Well if you get in a fight, you're going to be suspended so you should have seen that coming. And if you ever do get into a fight, let the dude beat you up a bit first [i]then[/i] fight back, don't just fight the guy from the beginning. Cause if you hold back your fighting, you can plead self-defense which can work at times, especially if you have witnesses that can say that the other dude started the fight and you were acting on self-defense. I, myself, prefer not to fight so I don't start anything. But ya, if someone else starts it I have no other choice but to fight fire with fire. It's not that i'm [i]against[/i] fighting, it's that I prefer not to cause there's always a better way to solve matters, but when you have someone attacking you, you can't stand there and let yourself be beat up. You need to teach them a lesson so that they don't do it again. Hint if you're going to fight someone: Go for the throat, knees, and eyes.

There's my two cents for ya.[/SIZE]

Everyone else put their two cents in so I may as well grace these boards with my own.

What separates humanity from the rest of the species occupying Earth, besides a thumb, is the ability to reason. You and the fellow that you battled should have used this keen privelage. There is nothing in life that violence will settle, that couldn't have been settled in a peaceful manner to begin with. Your fight was most likely the result of two individuals that failed to use discretion. Once your exchange in words became heated, one or both of you should have walked away. With time, cooler heads would have prevailed and you both could have settled the issue.

Now he used a weapon and that is which only makes him a really unintelligent Neanderthal. Only cowards resort to that kind of nonsense. Nonetheless, you broke the rules and you must suffer the consequences. You got off lightly too. In my local High School you'd be arrested for disturbing the peace. If you get into an altercation in college you are expelled. Once you're expelled, it's very hard to get back in...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i]
[B]I'm so pissed off right now!!!I got suspended!!!I got into a fight at school.I almost sent this stupid piece of S*takes a deep breath*.I almost sent someone to the hospital.I didn't even use a weapon!!He picked up a chair and hit me in the ribs!Even though he didn't break my ribs it really hurt.I can't remember anything else cept tons of rage........and 2 teachers pullin me out the classroom......I was taken to the office snd had to speak with the principal.This is where things got really ugly.I was suspended for all of next week.Now here is what the principal said that I thought was very stupid."If you were going to get into a fight or someone was bothering you you should have told a teacher".I replyed"I'm 16 going on 17 in August.A teacher won't always be around!"
What do you think? [/B][/QUOTE]

so you think you shouldn't get suspended? you got in a fight. you sent him to the hospital, take it like a man and accept it. that's what you seem to like to do.

To many idiots here! Ok, lets put it this way, sometimes, U CAN'T BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT! And the few u can, ur normally made fun of for about the rest of the year by the students, but hailed by the teachers(Teachers=good, students=bad). Now Harry, u have a point, take it like a man, but ur also missing a point, that it was probably impossible to handle it any other way. I bet he would've gotten in as much trouble if he didn't fight because the other kid would've said some bs to get him into trouble. And Crazy, u got problems, go to the big guys in white to get a padded room. Cause I hate to tell u this, but, there ain't no difference between a human and a animal besides their DNA make-up. When u boil it right down, everything can use reason, but u idiots think that humans are the only ones. Let me tell u something, when a wolf hunts, it always uses reason to see which would be a better target. When a loin is hunting, s/he will always use reason, and stick around where they just scattered a bunch of prey around. In the end, All things can use "Reason" Crazy, it's been proven that many species on this planet use it more then humans do! Besides, to ignore someone who just took a chair(metal probably) and hit u in the chest is kinda hard to do.

[B]To many idiots here! Ok, lets put it this way, sometimes, U CAN'T BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT! And the few u can, ur normally made fun of for about the rest of the year by the students, but hailed by the teachers(Teachers=good, students=bad). Now Harry, u have a point, take it like a man, but ur also missing a point, that it was probably impossible to handle it any other way. I bet he would've gotten in as much trouble if he didn't fight because the other kid would've said some bs to get him into trouble. And Crazy, u got problems, go to the big guys in white to get a padded room. Cause I hate to tell u this, but, there ain't no difference between a human and a animal besides their DNA make-up. When u boil it right down, everything can use reason, but u idiots think that humans are the only ones. Let me tell u something, when a wolf hunts, it always uses reason to see which would be a better target. When a loin is hunting, s/he will always use reason, and stick around where they just scattered a bunch of prey around. In the end, All things can use "Reason" Crazy, it's been proven that many species on this planet use it more then humans do! Besides, to ignore someone who just took a chair(metal probably) and hit u in the chest is kinda hard to do. [/B][/QUOTE]

Akito my boy, you've got a lot of growing up to do. First of all, try getting your points out half intelligently instead of putting up a bunch of pointless name calling and drivel. I'm telling you that most animals are not capable of strong reason. Wolves hunt through instinct by the way. I don't know where you get off saying that it's impossible avioding physical confrontations. You are obviously weak minded and care too strongly about the opinions of others. I've disagreed with people, but it's never resorted to violence.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Akito my boy, you've got a lot of growing up to do. First of all, try getting your points out half intelligently instead of putting up a bunch of pointless name calling and drivel. I'm telling you that most animals are not capable of strong reason. Wolves hunt through instinct by the way. I don't know where you get off saying that it's impossible avioding physical confrontations. You are obviously weak minded and care too strongly about the opinions of others. I've disagreed with people, but it's never resorted to violence. [/B][/QUOTE]

Whatever. I avoid violent confrontations when i can, just cause i'm evil, doesn't mean i like spilling blood left and right. And yes, animals can use strong reason, recent studies have proven it, dun ask what studies, i just got it all from my bio. teacher, and she's never said anything that was not true. Also, bout that weak minded thing, i'm not weak minded, and no, i dun care bout ur opinions, but it's in my blood to argue over nothing. My dad does it, my brothers do it, my gramps does it, hell, everyone in my family does it. It's not our fault we like a good argument, it's just our way of, having fun while getting rid of stress. So white, before u call anyone weak minded(specially me) get ur facts right, besides, it's not nice calling ppl premative humans just cause they get into fights once in awhile, u keep doing that, and ur gonna find urself in a ditch my friend.

[B]

Whatever. I avoid violent confrontations when i can, just cause i'm evil, doesn't mean i like spilling blood left and right. And yes, animals can use strong reason, recent studies have proven it, dun ask what studies, i just got it all from my bio. teacher, and she's never said anything that was not true. Also, bout that weak minded thing, i'm not weak minded, and no, i dun care bout ur opinions, but it's in my blood to argue over nothing. My dad does it, my brothers do it, my gramps does it, hell, everyone in my family does it. It's not our fault we like a good argument, it's just our way of, having fun while getting rid of stress. So white, before u call anyone weak minded(specially me) get ur facts right, besides, it's not nice calling ppl premative humans just cause they get into fights once in awhile, u keep doing that, and ur gonna find urself in a ditch my friend. [/B][/QUOTE]

There is a way to agrue the facts though. Appearing intelligent in no way includes putting down others; it only makes you appear ignorant. So, I got my facts messed up; I'm not a science or biology man. In no way do you have a right to insult me or anyone else. It is that ignorant attitude that promotes these physical altercations in the first place. You have to learn how to deal with people...

[B]

There is a way to agrue the facts though. Appearing intelligent in no way includes putting down others; it only makes you appear ignorant. So, I got my facts messed up; I'm not a science or biology man. In no way do you have a right to insult me or anyone else. It is that ignorant attitude that promotes these physical altercations in the first place. You have to learn how to deal with people... [/B][/QUOTE]

My friend, i'm not insulting u, i'm telling u the truth. Go out on the streets, find a fight, and call someone a premative person, and, if they even understand that ur basically saying their idiots, they'll either beat u to a pulp, or they'll kill u. Depends, but it happens everyday.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Why did you need to fight in the first place? Did you get into an argument and if so if the person didn't agree with you why press him on until fighting was even necessary?

-Adam Gandhi [/B][/QUOTE]

Since when are u Gandhi Adam? Anyways, i dun really press the issue, i just present the evidence, other ppl press the issue. By the way, nice avatar, can i have one just like it?

[B]

My friend, i'm not insulting u, i'm telling u the truth. Go out on the streets, find a fight, and call someone a premative person, and, if they even understand that ur basically saying their idiots, they'll either beat u to a pulp, or they'll kill u. Depends, but it happens everyday. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, but that's just it! Who goes around the streets actually trying to pick a fight? And if someone uses a weapon to win a fight they are cowardly and primitive. As a matter of fact, it reminds me of a big cave man saying "Ooga booga" and picking up sticks and rocks! Can you truthfully say that resorting to violence and hurting others is a solution to a problem? As the guy who got suspended found out...it's only the beginning of other problems.

[B]

Yes, but that's just it! Who goes around the streets actually trying to pick a fight? And if someone uses a weapon to win a fight they are cowardly and primitive. As a matter of fact, it reminds me of a big cave man saying "Ooga booga" and picking up sticks and rocks! Can you truthfully say that resorting to violence and hurting others is a solution to a problem. As the guy who got suspended found out...it's only the beginning of other problems. [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, i find that lil description of most modern men/women very funny! I would know what it's like seeing cowards attack someone with a weapon, i'm a suvivor, and all i did was say that they should act a bit more mature about topics like ppl who sell out losers for $50! Then I sold them out for bout $300, then i also sold out a bunch of ppl who were doing bomb threats for bout $700 a peice(we had like 15 bomb threats last year, it rocked! should've never sold them out) As u can see, I dun resort to violence alot, i resort to selling them out:D As i say, when it comes to money, almost everything has a price, some things don't though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Ack, the guy has my avatar AND my unique sig. Guess its not so unique after all. [/B][/QUOTE]

What are u talking about?