OtakuBoards

... What's in your wallet?

Nomurah!

Here are the contents of my wallet. Get ready.

1. Student ID
2. Debit Card
3. Expired credit card
4. Hastings card
5. VALNet card
6. Receipts
7. Target giftcard for $10 (there's no Target where I live)
8. 2007 Disney Calendar (lol, guess I can take that out now)
9. Business cards
10. $5 and some cents
11. Rosauer's coupons
12. A decorative design to fill the spot where my driver's license should be. :(

[quote name='Octopus Royalty']Here are the contents of my wallet. Get ready.

7. Target giftcard for $10 [B](there's no Target where I live)[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4] [B][U][CENTER]This just in:[/CENTER][/U][/B]

Chibi Horsewoman has keeled over from shock and just up and died after reading Octopus Royalty's comment about there not being a Target in the area.

Funeral arrangements will be made sometime in the near future in lieu of flowers please make donations of coffee and chocolate.[/color][/font][/size]

[color=royalblue][size=1]

Random coins
$5 Bill
Military ID
South Carolina State Driver's License
Social Security Card
GameStop Edge Card
South Carolina National Guard Federal Credit Union MasterCard
Receipts from Wal-Mart, Smart Stop, SeaWorld, and Applebee's
Army Strong ACE Card (steps for Suicide Prevention, something all military members are briefed on)

[/color][/size]

I wish I had a wallet... I just have my purse...:animedepr

I've already listed the stuff that is contained in the purse in the "What's in Your Purse?" thread.

I do know one thing, though - If I had a wallet, I would keep a printed picture of that HidanXDeidara I found on Photobucket...:nono: (They're not doing anything dirty, they are just really close...) Reason why I'd want that? My new nickname around school is Deidara, and my boyfriend is Hidan:animesmil

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4] [B][U][CENTER]This just in:[/CENTER][/U][/B]
Chibi Horsewoman has keeled over from shock and just up and died after reading Octopus Royalty's comment about there not being a Target in the area.

Funeral arrangements will be made sometime in the near future in lieu of flowers please make donations of coffee and chocolate.[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]Well you're no fun. I would have picked out some nice flowers for the occasion. =P

Speaking of wallets though, I have an older one that's worn out that I meant to toss. I found it tucked into one of the pockets of my satchel. I checked it before getting rid of it and found a twenty still inside. o_O

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Well you're no fun. I would have picked out some nice flowers for the occasion. =P

Speaking of wallets though, I have an older one that's worn out that I meant to toss. I found it tucked into one of the pockets of my satchel. I checked it before getting rid of it and found a twenty still inside. o_O[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Well Rach if you still want to get me flowers I like Sunflowers (I have one tattooed to my back- oooh thread bunny!) and irises.

The second part reminds me that I have 40$ somewhere in my room and I can't find it anywhere.

Oh yeah purses. I have ten purses and there are at least three emergancy tampons and an emergancy quarter in all of them. The brown one I'm using now has mustard packets, a pen, some receipts and a bunch of change in the bottom of it. The grey one I used Monday however had the following:

[LIST]
[*]A full sized notebook
[*]A pen
[*]my brown fossil wallet
[*]my grey NY&Co wallet
[*]a book
[*]my sunglasses
[*]a bottle of water
[*]a small bottle of hand sanitizer
[*]apple slices
[/LIST]

But it's a small purse.[/color][/size][/font]