Guest maverick Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 :excited: :alcohol: :flasher2: does any ane has the golden sun game for GBA dang (if you think this is spam erase it) well if you do can you pm me and give me some tips tricks cheats any that you know
Guest Zeh Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [COLOR=red]AIM me at :The Warrior Zash (but i won't bo on this weekend or MSN me at: [email]Hawkeater@hotmail.com[/email] Or of course pm me.... but, if you really want help I wouldn't be able to get to you til' monday you should talk to kuja. [/COLOR]
Kuja Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i beat it a few times ;) and im writing a walkthrew for AGB advanced... so um... ask away... i know everything :) (well a lot)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Kei Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Sugoi! That's cool! I had to by a mag just so I could get past the Mercury Tower...and I'm stuck on it again... ^^;;
Kuja Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]what part Kei i am writing a walkthrew on it and am more than willing to help you on this wonderful game!!! just might not be till tomorow (my time) cause im going to bed now.. wait it is already tomorrow... so today then ;) just later like in 12 hours lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
RicoTranzrig Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Well...there's already a topic like this a few threads down please post there...so I'll close this now. Concerning Golden Sun...it's considered one of the best RPG's of 2001. Sports one of the best grapics on the GBA with high quality gameplay and a worthy storyline.
Recommended Posts