OtakuBoards

Question for Eyeshield 21 Readers

Shadow Blade

I'm guessing that this thread won't get much replies, but what I wanna know is...Eyeshield 21 over? I believe that I just finished reading the manga. Apparently the series ends on Chapter 333. What I was wondering was whether or not the author intends to continues the series? I was lefted feeling wowed out by the last chapter. I'm not gonna say much about the ending so as not to spoil it for anyone else, I will say this though, If that chapter was really the last one to the Eyesheild 21 series, then I just want to say that the art was fantasic, the dialogue was very well written, and the story was kick@$$. Major Kudos to Riichiro Inagaki and Yusuke Murata.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Shadow Blade']I'm guessing that this thread won't get much replies, but what I wanna know is...Eyeshield 21 over? I believe that I just finished reading the manga. Apparently the series ends on Chapter 333. What I was wondering was whether or not the author intends to continues the series? I was lefted feeling wowed out by the last chapter. I'm not gonna say much about the ending so as not to spoil it for anyone else, I will say this though, If that chapter was really the last one to the Eyesheild 21 series, then I just want to say that the art was fantasic, the dialogue was very well written, and the story was kick@$$. Major Kudos to Riichiro Inagaki and Yusuke Murata.[/QUOTE]

Yes the series is over it was fun during its run if you like sports manga's one in a sense like Eyeshield about the overachieving underdog I would recommend the basketball manga CrossOver if you haven't already read it.