Shadow Blade Posted June 14, 2009 Posted June 14, 2009 I'm guessing that this thread won't get much replies, but what I wanna know is...Eyeshield 21 over? I believe that I just finished reading the manga. Apparently the series ends on Chapter 333. What I was wondering was whether or not the author intends to continues the series? I was lefted feeling wowed out by the last chapter. I'm not gonna say much about the ending so as not to spoil it for anyone else, I will say this though, If that chapter was really the last one to the Eyesheild 21 series, then I just want to say that the art was fantasic, the dialogue was very well written, and the story was kick@$$. Major Kudos to Riichiro Inagaki and Yusuke Murata.
HopefulOTaKu Posted August 7, 2009 Posted August 7, 2009 i love this series! but sadly, i don't know if it's over or not so i can't help you there.
James P. Galvatron Posted August 21, 2009 Posted August 21, 2009 [quote name='Shadow Blade']I'm guessing that this thread won't get much replies, but what I wanna know is...Eyeshield 21 over? I believe that I just finished reading the manga. Apparently the series ends on Chapter 333. What I was wondering was whether or not the author intends to continues the series? I was lefted feeling wowed out by the last chapter. I'm not gonna say much about the ending so as not to spoil it for anyone else, I will say this though, If that chapter was really the last one to the Eyesheild 21 series, then I just want to say that the art was fantasic, the dialogue was very well written, and the story was kick@$$. Major Kudos to Riichiro Inagaki and Yusuke Murata.[/QUOTE] Yes the series is over it was fun during its run if you like sports manga's one in a sense like Eyeshield about the overachieving underdog I would recommend the basketball manga CrossOver if you haven't already read it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now