Dragonballzman Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 What the heck are those little green blob things!?!?!? ----- Me: Finally! I'm out of Fossil Roo...Whoa, this must be the new "Outer Continent"! Hmmmmm, whats in this forest? Ooh! Ladybird! Here, have some Ore! Dude, thanx for the 20AP! Lets see, where to go now? Hey, theres another forest over there, I wonder whats over there? Run, run, run, huh? A battle! I wonder what wimpy little...A little green blob...[I]Scary...[/I]I wonder if it even fights ba- "1000 Needles" Ryoko (Garnet) is down. :eek: ATTACK! MUAHAHAHAHAHA- "1000 Needles" Vivi is down. :eek: ATTACK! I WILL KI- "1000 Needles" Aieka (Quina) is down. :eek: ATTACK!!! DIIIIIIEEEEEEEE- "1000 Needles" Dbzman (Zidane) is on 14 health. Gulp...Um...Attack it...? "1000 Needles" [I]Game Over[/I] ----- Yikes. They're tough! Just what ARE they!?
Cecil Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 You mean the Cacturs? If you do than i beat them dont ask how though
Saiyan God Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i beat em how is a mystery 2 us all especially me
Dragonballzman Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 Oh well, I guess I'll just have to face another one, and check all of Vivis moves to find a weakness...If only I had scan.......... Can anyone remember if its one of these? Vivi: Fire Fira Blizzard Blizzara Thunder Thndara Coz those are my best attacks with him, all the others are stuff like "slow"
Nerdsy Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I beat em. The trick is to hit them with everything you got, and make sure to have 2 party members still alive... It was well worth it, as I got Dagger to level up 6 levels at once because she was the only one left standing...
Kuja Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]just make sure to hit them at the right time... there is a patter to them... lol and you get tons of exp for it even if all 4 are alive...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Flash Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]What the heck are those little green blob things!?!?!? ----- Me: Finally! I'm out of Fossil Roo...Whoa, this must be the new "Outer Continent"! Hmmmmm, whats in this forest? Ooh! Ladybird! Here, have some Ore! Dude, thanx for the 20AP! Lets see, where to go now? Hey, theres another forest over there, I wonder whats over there? Run, run, run, huh? A battle! I wonder what wimpy little...A little green blob...[I]Scary...[/I]I wonder if it even fights ba- "1000 Needles" Ryoko (Garnet) is down. :eek: ATTACK! MUAHAHAHAHAHA- "1000 Needles" Vivi is down. :eek: ATTACK! I WILL KI- "1000 Needles" Aieka (Quina) is down. :eek: ATTACK!!! DIIIIIIEEEEEEEE- "1000 Needles" Dbzman (Zidane) is on 14 health. Gulp...Um...Attack it...? "1000 Needles" [I]Game Over[/I] ----- Yikes. They're tough! Just what ARE they!? [/B][/QUOTE] Ha ha, DBZman. You really need to play Final Fantasy 1-thru-8. :)
DarkSage Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 i beat them how i dont remember and they would be cactuars or however u spell it
Guest firemac Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 they are pretty easy to beat, they are just annoying, they tend to run alot
Dragonballzman Posted August 22, 2001 Author Posted August 22, 2001 Wahoo, Ryoko (Garnet/Dagger) learnt Scan! Next one I see I'm gonna give it a few good whacks with Dbzman's (Zidane) thingy that does around 1000 damage! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Cough cough*
Cecil Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 In All the final fantasy games ive played ive seen cacturs cept for 4 cause im not far enough i think but it toke a [I]LONG[/I] time to find them in ff7
conpiracymonki Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]What the heck are those little green blob things!?!?!? ----- Me: Finally! I'm out of Fossil Roo...Whoa, this must be the new "Outer Continent"! Hmmmmm, whats in this forest? Ooh! Ladybird! Here, have some Ore! Dude, thanx for the 20AP! Lets see, where to go now? Hey, theres another forest over there, I wonder whats over there? Run, run, run, huh? A battle! I wonder what wimpy little...A little green blob...[I]Scary...[/I]I wonder if it even fights ba- "1000 Needles" Ryoko (Garnet) is down. :eek: ATTACK! MUAHAHAHAHAHA- "1000 Needles" Vivi is down. :eek: ATTACK! I WILL KI- "1000 Needles" Aieka (Quina) is down. :eek: ATTACK!!! DIIIIIIEEEEEEEE- "1000 Needles" Dbzman (Zidane) is on 14 health. Gulp...Um...Attack it...? "1000 Needles" [I]Game Over[/I] ----- Yikes. They're tough! Just what ARE they!? [/B][/QUOTE] [B] I betcha any money it's a cactuar! They're green 'cactii' tha r as fast as hell! They very evasive, and do the move '1k Needles' in both FF7 and 8. In FF8, I found a Jumbo Cactuar, an it bcame a GF. Man, it was jumbo-biiiig, an everytime I hit it, it danced! Heh heh! It had a funny moustache as well. I saw a Cactuar in Digimon as well once! I swear I did![/B]
conpiracymonki Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]In All the final fantasy games ive played ive seen cacturs cept for 4 cause im not far enough i think but it toke a [I]LONG[/I] time to find them in ff7 [/B][/QUOTE] [B]U find 'em in, (funnily named enuf), Cactuar Island[/B] and in FF8, they on Kashkabald Desert, an the place where Jumbo Cactuar lives. (I've only played 7 & 8 :( )
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 If this is in FF(, do not attack them until they use the move 'appear' this way u wont get hamered by the thousand needles.
conpiracymonki Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]If this is in FF(, do not attack them until they use the move 'appear' this way u wont get hamered by the thousand needles. [/B][/QUOTE] [B] [U]When VooDoo sez FF( He meant FF9, he jus ressed SHIFT 1 letter too many [/B] [/U] ;)
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 heh heh, yeh, thanx, All: Also scan their points and take them to near death, then use a REALLY power fulmove on them, this way they die unable to use 1000 needles. Or choose 1 person and sacrifice them each time and keep them attacking. (keep bringing em back to life)
Guest firemac Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]heh heh, yeh, thanx, All: Also scan their points and take them to near death, then use a REALLY power fulmove on them, this way they die unable to use 1000 needles. Or choose 1 person and sacrifice them each time and keep them attacking. (keep bringing em back to life) [/B][/QUOTE] heh, I have my characters over 2,000 HP
Cecil Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Yeah i had ove 2000 hp too but i found them in a differnt place than you. They where on the counteinet to the left of the one you start on. (forgot what its called)
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 heh Zidane on mines on bout 6000 and lv 70 sumfin. so I can take em all :D oh by the way, get Quina to eat one, he can use 1000 needles, a good move if your early on in the game
Dragonballzman Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 Ok then, well, right now all my characters are over lv 30 and i just beat Amarant, so we're off to the lifa tree to find kuja now, so whens the next time i'll find a cactuar?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now