Gavin Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [COLOR=green][I]The two previous terminators sent to kill John Conner were failures the T-800 and the T-1000 but now Skynet is sending one more Terminator to kill John the Deadly T-2000 a machine created for the sole purpose of killing John who is now 23 but John in the future learns of this and sends a group of elite Tech Com soldiers to protect him from the Terminator ------------------------------------------------------- Name: Li Race: T-800 Age: unknown Gender: (Male in appearance) Weapons: pump action shotgun Vehicle: Same motorbike as Anrie had in T-2 Appearance: Short brown hair, black shades and has clothes like Neo in the matrix Bio: Reprogramed to protect John at all costs Oh by the way Terminators are weak against extreme cold and heat and electromagnetic charges[/I][/COLOR]
Yoda Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 Name: Craig Race: T-800 Age: Unknown Gender: Male in appearence Weapons: Two Glock 9mm, a colt python, and a Flip action shotgun Vehicle: The car Jaymz Hetfield has in the movie for I Dissapear Appearence: Looks just like Spike from Buffy the Vampire slayer. Bio: Progremmed to protect John, and bring a pie back to the future!!! lol j/k
Raiha Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Would a tough bitchy girl, that is somewhat good looking, be out of place?[/COLOR] :whoops:
Gavin Posted January 12, 2002 Author Posted January 12, 2002 [I]Hey Craig can I have some pie too[/I] [B]Metallica rock cus i have I disappear on DVD it come with M.I.2 and i agree that is a deadly car[/B]
Gavin Posted January 12, 2002 Author Posted January 12, 2002 Raiha anyone is welcome to join but there cant be more than 3 terminator and t-800 are the only ones
Raiha Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]I was talking about a human girl...[/COLOR] :demon:
Guest QuickSilver Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 name: seifer race:t-800 age:(unknown) gender: looks like a man weapons: westom custom shot gun, army knife, two desert eagles vehicle:car on gta 3(diablos) appearance: looks like blade bio: also prograned to protect john
DeathKnight Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [color=crimson]Name: Ken Age: 19 Race: Mexican Human Gender: Male Weapons: Automatic Magnum Shotgun, UZI SMG, and a Double Barrel Shotgun from Texas (ehhh heh...) Car: Hummer Bio: One of John's friends from the future, Wanted to protect his buddy... Appearance: Short Black hair, Black blue jeans, Navy BLue baggy shirt, and a necklace with the cross on it... [/color]
Raiha Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Ah what the hell.......I'll join the fun....... Name: Raika Age: 16 Race: Chinese/Japanese Human Gender: Female Weapons: 2 9mms...2 blades[hidden in boots], um....and...a taser......and....probably some other cool stuff. Bio: A random chick that appeared out of nowhere, and will eventually run into John and his buddies... Appearance: Tight fitting black leather suit...blah blah blah......short brown hair, dangerous shifty eyes....alalalalalala....um, they're grey/blue, and she's not a nice person...[/COLOR]
Guest Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [color=green]OOC: Raiha, thats from Battle Angel Alita. Its one of my fav animes Name: Lupus Race: T-800 Age: Unknown Gender: Male Weapons: 2 Uzis at his side, Sniper Rifle across his body, 2 straps of grenades across his body, in an X form, with 2 daggars in his boots. Vehicle: Jet Boots Appearence: With a medium thin armor, with baggy blue jeans, belt saggs to the side, headband with googles on top, and with sneakers Bio: He was programmed to destory all people that stand in his way to accomplish any mission he is sent. [/color]
Raiha Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]LOL, I know. That's why I chose it. I think it portrays Raika alot better than...erum.....Melfina, from Outlaw Star. Anyways, when do we set this party off?[/COLOR]
Lord Sephiroth Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 Name: Kenji Race: Human Age: 26 Weapons: two Uzis with armour piercing bullets Gender: Male Vehicle: Black Infurnce Appearance: Looks like Ethan Hunt from M.I.2 Bio: Friend of future john
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now