OtakuBoards

Ayashi no Ceres

Cibo

OMG this is a good anime series. Its purely subtitled and the only place where you can get it is off morpheus(as far as I know, I'm probably wrong though). Its just like a Final Fantasy game that was never made, storyline wise. I can't really tell ya much about it without spoiling it, but it is GOOD.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]OMG this is a good anime series. Its purely subtitled and the only place where you can get it is off morpheus(as far as I know, I'm probably wrong though). Its just like a Final Fantasy game that was never made, storyline wise. I can't really tell ya much about it without spoiling it, but it is GOOD. [/B][/QUOTE]
Never heard of it. Is it new in japan? Hmm, sounds iteresting if it seems lik ff. I doubt i will ever get morpheus though, unless u can download it for free. I'll be on the look out for this anime in my school's anime club. Hope we can c it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]OMG this is a good anime series. Its purely subtitled and the only place where you can get it is off morpheus(as far as I know, I'm probably wrong though). Its just like a Final Fantasy game that was never made, storyline wise. I can't really tell ya much about it without spoiling it, but it is GOOD. [/B][/QUOTE]

I've seen it, as much as it's been let out, it's pretty damn good if i may say so.

I personally don't really care for ceres that much the art work is amazong but the story is so confusing.. they didn't follow the manga and they screwed up the whloe story.. they left out some of the best character Watase created..I was really disappointed... But if you really like Ceres you read the amngas.. they are much more exciting....and actually have a storyline.. which didn't really exist in the anime

Guest Ryu Suboshi
I havent actually seen the series and stuff, but Ive seen the art -- it looks pretty good. The storyline seems interesting.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]Um...I started this same topic...it was even called "Ayashi no Ceres".....anyways. Ceres rules. It's not purely subbed, though. They've dubbed it now, I have the DVD's. [/B][/QUOTE]

They have a dubbed and subbed version of it, and the DVD's are dual language. I personally prefer the subbed versions, but then again, I'm getting off topic, and that's just my opinion.

Anyone, has anyone seen the second DVD? You see, I got the first DVD for my birthday, and I got the third one for X-mas, and the fourth VHS for X-mas also...BUT, I don't have the second volume in any format. -_-; And I can't really watch the third and fourth ones until I know what happens in the second, SO...

I love my cable modem. Sometimes I get good connections with other people, other times it takes a long time. But pirating or not, its free on morheus and I don't mind. Plus I have 60 gigs to take up, and I don't even have 20 gigs full yet. :)

Well, then, some have the luck of the Irish, and some do not! And I happen to NOT have the luck of the Irish. I have to stick with my TRUST ol' dial-up internet access here *brandishes whip and gives her dial-up a death glare*. And my computer doesn't have as much free space as yours...*sighs* But if I'm not content with what I have now, I'll never be content with what I would like to have.

• 3 years later...
[COLOR=DarkPink]Foremost, I had long fallen for this helpless romantic series long before fulling knowing the story. I had only seen pictures from Ayashi No Ceres (Ceres: Celestial Legend), by randomly searching anime pictures. When i first gazed upon the beautiful pictures of Aya and Toya ebracing eachother gracefully; I simply had to see the show and read the magna (Sadly never read it). Well a day ago I finally saw the dvds there and gone mad and brought 6 volumes of it. I simply stood all night watching every las bit of it (I know there's more volumes).

I say every artist has his or her own style, so I didin't based it upon every other anime artist. The drawing was wonderfully drawn and the characters beautifully paired or lost in an epic romance. You can say I'm a helpless romantic, since I am and have watched th majority of any romances, Ceres beats them all...of course this is merely one person's opinion. Before Ceres, Mars was the besromance...along with others. Even though it has its inapropraite times in certian scenes, they still point out what is wrong from right.

Yu Watase, Akito Yamashita, Shigeru Watanabe, Yuji Nunokawa, Ayao Ueda, Satashi Kubo, Michiyuki Honma, Yukiyoshi Oohashi and so forth all took part in this lovely romance series/comic and I personally love them all for this show.

[I](Mind grammmer errors)[/I]

Ceres[/COLOR]