OtakuBoards

Angry Video Game Nerd.

KorbenDallas

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I'm assuming you mean the Angry Video Game nerd from myspace/youtube fame. While I'm not a fan of his style of critiquing, some parts of his reviews are enjoyable. I like that he covers a wide array of games to hate on, but I suppose if someone has to hate, might as well be that guy.

Might I suggest The Escapist as well? Very good reviews from them.[/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote][COLOR=deeppink]I haven't watched him since his move to gametrailers. I'm not a fan of that site's navigation.[/quote]

[COLOR=Red]I don't bother watching his stuff via gametrailers. I just go on his main website, cinemassacre, and follow the links from there. Its a much nicer layout and much easier to navigate.

Other than that, I'm a big fan. Love his reviews and I watch them loyally...although I don't always agree with him. Top Gun wasn't that bad!!!
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I love the shaq fu review, I had that game when I was younger, had it for the sega. Angry Video Game Nerd is quite original and entertaining, especially when he gets POed.[^_^][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] If he didn't, he wouldn't be much of an angry gamer, now would he?[/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
I'd say he's one of the best, if not the best, retro game reviewers out there at the moment. His reviews are often very interesting and entertaining. His recent transformers review made me go play the game. It was honestly just as hard as he said it was. I'd say it was harder than Gradius 3 (which is the hardest game I've ever completed).

Much better than the Irate Gamer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I watch his videos religiosly, and will probably buy the DVD's from him. I'm not so much entertained by his humor, but more about his knowledge of classic gaming. I also like the skits he does (Bugs Bunny and SuperMegaDeath Christ), and I always look forward to his next video. Sure, I disagree with him once and a while (I loved Michael Jackson's MoonWalker) but for the most part I agree with what he says. For some reason, I get an excited nostalgia when he mentions a game that I'm fond of (like the NES Batman game), especially when he compliments them.