OtakuBoards

Anyone want to comment on this Wallpaper?

Yookie1

[quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]You have a real nack at making wallpapers, great job![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Thanks I thought her wings were a little plain and since she is supposed to be a fallen angel some feathers floating around. But I have seen that so many times.

[size=1]I think more could have been done with the background. The huge text doesn't really match the wallpaper either. Maybe if you stuck to a different font, it would give off a different feel. I like the color scheme though. I've always like the red/black/white combo. :][/size]

[quote name='jigglyness'][size=1]I think more could have been done with the background. The huge text doesn't really match the wallpaper either. Maybe if you stuck to a different font, it would give off a different feel. I like the color scheme though. I've always like the red/black/white combo. :][/size][/QUOTE]

Wow someone gave me a real critique. Very refreshing. Not that I dont like when people say they like my stuff, but it doesnt help me improve. So thank you! I agree; but you have more unbiased eyes so you can see better than I. (And your stuff is real sweet also!):animesmil

I agree with jigglyness. The background could have more. The same with the text not matching. I also think the wings look a bit strange. Maybe they're just so bright compare to the rest of the image. Your eyes are draw to the one area.

[quote name='Cat']I agree with jigglyness. The background could have more. The same with the text not matching. I also think the wings look a bit strange. Maybe they're just so bright compare to the rest of the image. Your eyes are draw to the one area.[/QUOTE]

Good one. I didn't even think about the wings like that. I was pretty stuck on this one.

[quote name='Hiko']And try cutting out the image better and to make it seem like she is sitting on the grave to cut more of the grave out[/QUOTE]

I thought I cut her out pretty good but the grave definitely doesn't really fit. Cool thanks for the feedback.:animesmil

• 4 weeks later...