Yookie1 Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/wallpapers/view/183336/how_far_to_fall"]http://www.theotaku.com/wallpapers/view/183336/how_far_to_fall[/URL]
Botar Posted August 3, 2009 Posted August 3, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]You have a real nack at making wallpapers, great job![/COLOR]
Yookie1 Posted August 3, 2009 Author Posted August 3, 2009 [quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]You have a real nack at making wallpapers, great job![/COLOR][/QUOTE] Thanks I thought her wings were a little plain and since she is supposed to be a fallen angel some feathers floating around. But I have seen that so many times.
jigglyness Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [size=1]I think more could have been done with the background. The huge text doesn't really match the wallpaper either. Maybe if you stuck to a different font, it would give off a different feel. I like the color scheme though. I've always like the red/black/white combo. :][/size]
Yookie1 Posted August 4, 2009 Author Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='jigglyness'][size=1]I think more could have been done with the background. The huge text doesn't really match the wallpaper either. Maybe if you stuck to a different font, it would give off a different feel. I like the color scheme though. I've always like the red/black/white combo. :][/size][/QUOTE] Wow someone gave me a real critique. Very refreshing. Not that I dont like when people say they like my stuff, but it doesnt help me improve. So thank you! I agree; but you have more unbiased eyes so you can see better than I. (And your stuff is real sweet also!):animesmil
jigglyness Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [size=1]yeah I've had that problem too. A lot of people are afraid of telling others what to improve on because they don't wanna be seen as the bad guy. But i've gotten used to it. >.<[/size]
Cat Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 I agree with jigglyness. The background could have more. The same with the text not matching. I also think the wings look a bit strange. Maybe they're just so bright compare to the rest of the image. Your eyes are draw to the one area.
Yookie1 Posted August 5, 2009 Author Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Cat']I agree with jigglyness. The background could have more. The same with the text not matching. I also think the wings look a bit strange. Maybe they're just so bright compare to the rest of the image. Your eyes are draw to the one area.[/QUOTE] Good one. I didn't even think about the wings like that. I was pretty stuck on this one.
Hiko Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 And try cutting out the image better and to make it seem like she is sitting on the grave to cut more of the grave out
Yookie1 Posted August 5, 2009 Author Posted August 5, 2009 [quote name='Hiko']And try cutting out the image better and to make it seem like she is sitting on the grave to cut more of the grave out[/QUOTE] I thought I cut her out pretty good but the grave definitely doesn't really fit. Cool thanks for the feedback.:animesmil
~Cloud~strife~07~ Posted September 2, 2009 Posted September 2, 2009 well i like how there isn't outlines not many people do it to my knoledge.but im not crazy about how the letters fade into the backgroud its like*thinks* (whats that letter??) but ya i think that its pretty good it gets a 8/10 with me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now