Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]This should be in the General Disscussion.[/FONT][/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=1]Have I heard of them? Yes. Have i played em? No.[/SIZE]
Matt.D Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [color=teal] Yah, they're pretty good games....[/color]
Warlock Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I've heard of them but I've only played one of them...
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i didn't vote though since i heard of them all... o wellz, ya shoulda made a fourth option that said, "all of the above"..
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I heard of them, but I never played them at all
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now