OtakuBoards

War...

Sui Generis

What would you consider yourself as?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What would you consider yourself as?

• Pasifist (War is stupid should never happen!)
    • Supportive of War (War is the only way to solve the problems of this world!)
    • Whocares its your problem not mine why should I can...

What do you think of war itself? Would you consider yourself a pacifist? Would you go out and join the army believing you are protecting your country? Would you cower? Or would you think you are just a pawn?

My thought on war is it is pointless! I think going to war with a country is just showing your real colors...it is showing...greed...hatred vengence....Its not showing the ideals that really count...Love Compassion Forgiveness! If we went and killed someone everytime we were wronged there would hardly be anyone left on this Earth! Thats just what we are doing by going to war! And I do NOT want to join the army/navy whatever just for the simple fact is All I would be is the food for the lust. Thats all war is about...The lust...the lust for blood. It goes back as far as anyone can remember. The excitement of plunging their sword in the enemies heart...Its disgust me...however I do not believe it can be stopped....It is as much apart of humans as our own flesh and blood. It is humans. War and humans are no different.

[color=war] War is, unfortunately, a neccasary evil. Defense is a part of every orginism that we know of on the planet, and defense breeds war. I think there are three kinds of people in the world there are those who use and support violence and intimidation, no matter what the cause, there are those who do not use violence and intimidation except when it is justified, and there are those who are absolute pacifists that would never adhere to violence.

While pacsifsm is the ideal school of thought, it is an ideology that is impossible to acheive due to nature. The only thing the human race is able to do attempt to form a harmonious planet is to take the middle ground and pray that when we are forced to wage war, that we do it for just cause and try not to use violence and intimidation to rule or thoughts[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=war] War is, unfortunately, a neccasary evil. Defense is a part of every orginism that we know of on the planet, and defense breeds war. I think there are three kinds of people in the world there are those who use and support violence and intimidation, no matter what the cause, there are those who do not use violence and intimidation except when it is justified, and there are those who are absolute pacifists that would never adhere to violence.

While pacsifsm is the ideal school of thought, it is an ideology that is impossible to acheive due to nature. The only thing the human race is able to do attempt to form a harmonious planet is to take the middle ground and pray that when we are forced to wage war, that we do it for just cause and try not to use violence and intimidation to rule or thoughts[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually I agree with you...I would like to be pacifist...but in todays age I fear that, that ideal may be impossible to reach no matter what unless you live by yourself on a deserted island. No matter where you are there will be people who want to physically hurt you...and sometimes yes violence is the only way to survive such people...but I still stand by my decision on war...