OtakuBoards

A new kind of suggestion

Vigilance

Here's is something that should be add to the OB, how about an arena/fight section? I mean, you could post up fights you like to see and stuff and get a feedback on what people will think on who will win, like for example Superman vs Ichigo or Batman vs Kakashi, you know those kind of thing. Here is the section:

Non-Anime/Manga vs Anime/Manga Battle
Series vs Series Battles
Movies vs Series Battle
Character vs Character Battles

[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]So do you mean something like a poll where people would vote for who would win? I mean as opposed to a fully written spar? :catgirl:

I just want to make sure I'm understanding your idea.[/font][/QUOTE]

Yes something like that. People will vote for a character on who will win and they could leave a comment on how that character would win, example: inhuman power, fast speed, killer finishing move, etc, compare to the other characters.

[font=franklin gothic medium]Hm, I kind of like the idea, but I'm just not sure if there's enough demand for it. Perhaps we could try it out.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to try a Polls sub-forum of some kind, where people can publish whatever polls they like - what do you think?[/font]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I love battle arenas! I've seen some on comic book forums! I think the voting idea is great, since that way you don't have to count how many people supported a character to declare who wins at the end. Also, the best thing about battle arenas is that they can teach you a lot about the characters, and may get you interested in new things. ^.^ And they're fun! XD [/COLOR][/FONT]