ZeroRagnarok Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 since I last visited the site.it's just that so many new shinies have came out that i just haven't had time to visit the site. though now my curiosity has perked, how often does everybody visit the site? I personally tend to visit a couple times a week unless I see responses to threads I marked.
ChibiHorsewoman Posted August 31, 2009 Posted August 31, 2009 [quote name='ZeroRagnarok']since I last visited the site.it's just that so many new shinies have came out that i just haven't had time to visit the site. though now my curiosity has perked, how often does everybody visit the site? I personally tend to visit a couple times a week unless I see responses to threads I marked.[/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Tom, I think I come on here more often than you text me- which come to think of it is quite often LOL. And not really a fair compairisson. :p I'm on here when there's a good debate (the current one I started has slowed for the time being, but don't worry there will be others!) or a fun thread. But then I get bored. I don't know if I can accurately gauge how often I'm here.[/color][/font][/size]
ZeroRagnarok Posted August 31, 2009 Author Posted August 31, 2009 oh well, you know what to do. and I figured that's how often you came on, I was wondering about others... people I don't know, people that have the ability to be cool... not that you aren't... :p
Cat Posted August 31, 2009 Posted August 31, 2009 It all depends on how busy I am and how bored. School work load is the biggest factor in how many times I'm on usually. Sometimes I don't log on for months and other times its once every few hours.
Japan Posted August 31, 2009 Posted August 31, 2009 If I am here it means I am bored and have some time to waste. I usually lurk over at TheOtaku nowadays.
Rachmaninoff Posted September 1, 2009 Posted September 1, 2009 Sometimes I feel like I visit this place too much. Anyway, I do end up having days I don't get around to checking the board or logging in when I'm busy with school. The rest of the time, I tend to take a look everyday.
chibi-master Posted September 1, 2009 Posted September 1, 2009 I am on here just about 24/7. If I can't actually skulk around because I have to go to school or do something else, I always leave a tab open showing 'Who's Online'. It's just a weird compulsion for me. Like if I'm not patrolling constantly, it will disappear.:animedepr
Drizzt Do'urden Posted September 1, 2009 Posted September 1, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Sometimes I feel like I visit this place too much. [/quote] Thus is the life of a mod... I'm still currently in an active duty thing so I'm DRASTICALLY reduced in my log in hours. I'm trying to make it a goal to get around everyday but it's a little difficult at present. When not here I'm typically here everyday to throw my two cents...and have it returned battered and bruised...into whatever topic that seems interesting. I am both happy an dissapointed to see all the new threads in the Theater, its nice to see it hoping but where was it when I was roleplaying all the time...or maybe that was the problem?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now