~Cloud~strife~07~ Posted September 3, 2009 Posted September 3, 2009 I've just started reading this, but it seems pretty good so far. It's far from original as far as most mecha-based manga and whatnot, but has a solid story in my opinion. I don't know. I think from what I've seen so far, it'll get better. [color=red][size=1]Link removed.[/size][/color]
Kei Posted September 4, 2009 Posted September 4, 2009 [color=darkblue][size=1]Hey, there. :3 I cleaned up your post a little (since you're starting a brand new thread for the forum that's not listed in the Directory) and removed the link, since we typically don't allow links to stuff like that (we kinda like making people look for things on their own, lol). So thanks for starting this up for us and welcome to the forum. ^^ [/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now