OtakuBoards

Lufia: The Legend Returns

BBS

This game seems like a gem that gets looked over. Sure its old but who cares. For those who have played it, how did you like it? Do you think there should be a sequel? I do.

For those who have yet played it, get it. I think all that one needs is something that can play gameboy color games, and a copy of the game it self.

[quote name='Kikyouchanx']It's looking interesting..

Here's a wikipedia entry: [URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lufia:_The_Legend_Returns[/URL]

I have not played it, but I might now.[/quote]

I reccomend it! Its a great game.

• 1 month later...
Oh gosh, Lufia: The Legend Returns is one of my favorite RPGs. XD I haven't played it in awhile, but I've beaten it several times. The game is darn fun and some of the music (despite the GBC quality) is darn good. I liked the battling system too, made it interesting even if the game is overall pretty easy.

Of course... there are some infamous spelling errors in L:TLR. Let me remind you of:

[center][img]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/frue_destruction.png[/img][/center]

Oh heck yes. When I first heard the news, I was like, "Oh sweet!" I would have never expected them to do a remake for Lufia, but hey I'm happy either way.
Although it amuses me how they decided to "update" the appearances and all.

• 4 weeks later...
not just an update of the appearance they're also changing the combat system. It's apparently not an exact remake but rather a re-imagining (that's the word being thrown around) of Lufia: Rise of the Sinistrals.

I wasn't a fan of the gba version of Lufia instead preferring the two snes games.