BBS Posted October 17, 2009 Posted October 17, 2009 This game seems like a gem that gets looked over. Sure its old but who cares. For those who have played it, how did you like it? Do you think there should be a sequel? I do. For those who have yet played it, get it. I think all that one needs is something that can play gameboy color games, and a copy of the game it self.
Kikyouchanx Posted October 18, 2009 Posted October 18, 2009 It's looking interesting.. Here's a wikipedia entry: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lufia:_The_Legend_Returns[/url] I have not played it, but I might now.
BBS Posted October 18, 2009 Author Posted October 18, 2009 [quote name='Kikyouchanx']It's looking interesting.. Here's a wikipedia entry: [URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lufia:_The_Legend_Returns[/URL] I have not played it, but I might now.[/quote] I reccomend it! Its a great game.
Nony Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Oh gosh, Lufia: The Legend Returns is one of my favorite RPGs. XD I haven't played it in awhile, but I've beaten it several times. The game is darn fun and some of the music (despite the GBC quality) is darn good. I liked the battling system too, made it interesting even if the game is overall pretty easy. Of course... there are some infamous spelling errors in L:TLR. Let me remind you of: [center][img]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/frue_destruction.png[/img][/center]
Xyandar Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 haha thats awesome. the game looks neat i will definitely have to check it out!
Kastom Posted December 9, 2009 Posted December 9, 2009 While we're on the subject of Lufia, anyone else as excited for [URL="http://ds.ign.com/articles/104/1046816p1.html"]THIS [/URL]as I am? The prequel is one of my favourite RPGs.
Nony Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Oh heck yes. When I first heard the news, I was like, "Oh sweet!" I would have never expected them to do a remake for Lufia, but hey I'm happy either way. Although it amuses me how they decided to "update" the appearances and all.
Meggido Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 not just an update of the appearance they're also changing the combat system. It's apparently not an exact remake but rather a re-imagining (that's the word being thrown around) of Lufia: Rise of the Sinistrals. I wasn't a fan of the gba version of Lufia instead preferring the two snes games.
leapyear29 Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 i remembered playing this 6 years ago.. and is reminiscing the times when i spent months to finished this game. :))
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now