Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, so as you may know, I am the #1 Jell-O fan EVAR. But I need an avi and banner set, and that's where you come in, I hope. I will attach the picture I want used, if that helps. Feelmfree to use any other graphics, though. I would prefer that the Jell-O be of the strawberry variety. I would like my username to be on the banner, by the way! Thank you for taking a look at this request! Please feel free to help!:catgirl:
Posted
well... i was pretty bored and i needed an excuse to open up photoshop... and no hard feelings if you dont use it, i had fun killing time.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz']well... i was pretty bored and i needed an excuse to open up photoshop... and no hard feelings if you dont use it, i had fun killing time.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU! I ADORE YOU!!! *glomp*
Posted
you are very welcome... plus making a half decent banner made me realise how lame mine was... so you gave me an excuse to redo my own.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...