chibi-master Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Okay, so as you may know, I am the #1 Jell-O fan EVAR. But I need an avi and banner set, and that's where you come in, I hope. I will attach the picture I want used, if that helps. Feelmfree to use any other graphics, though. I would prefer that the Jell-O be of the strawberry variety. I would like my username to be on the banner, by the way! Thank you for taking a look at this request! Please feel free to help!:catgirl:
CaNz Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 well... i was pretty bored and i needed an excuse to open up photoshop... and no hard feelings if you dont use it, i had fun killing time.
chibi-master Posted November 13, 2009 Author Posted November 13, 2009 [quote name='CaNz']well... i was pretty bored and i needed an excuse to open up photoshop... and no hard feelings if you dont use it, i had fun killing time.[/QUOTE] THANK YOU! I ADORE YOU!!! *glomp*
CaNz Posted November 14, 2009 Posted November 14, 2009 you are very welcome... plus making a half decent banner made me realise how lame mine was... so you gave me an excuse to redo my own.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now