Xyandar Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 Im assuming you mean the song I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Yes its a really good song with alot of meaning behind it. Hes has a really good voice as well.. Next time be a bit more descriptive ;)
Nomurah! Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]All of [I]We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.[/I] is good, as well as everything else Mraz has done. I'm a big fan. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
CaNz Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 I can play most of it on my Uke..... its actually a pretty tough song for as simple as it sounds...
Xyandar Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 hehe nice i play it on my piano i agree its qquite technical its more of feeling the way the song is played. once you get in the groove its easier =)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now