Sara Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='Raiha'][URL="http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100107/pl_nm/us_security_airline_airports"]New Link[/URL] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]New pictures released. They look like bad CGI from the 90s. Is this pronz?[/FONT][/COLOR] [IMG]http://www.drudgereport.com/sscan.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]My understanding is that this is a "simulation" made from a stock image, not an actual scan.
CaNz Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 alright... i was worried that they let a girl with nipple bombs on a plane.
conpiracymonki Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [size=1] ^I dont know who you are, kid with nipple-bomb obsession, but clearly you chose your username well.[/size]
Sara Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 I wonder if "sara" is slang for anything. I need a new obsession.
chibi-master Posted January 14, 2010 Posted January 14, 2010 [quote name='Sara']I wonder if "sara" is slang for anything. I need a new obsession.[/QUOTE] I'm going to start using that as slang for wheelbarrows or something now...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now