OtakuBoards

Most Famous Lovers of Literature and History

andrewan

[SIZE=3]Whether you are feeling all alone in the world or truly believe there are always more fish in the sea, these lovers will renew or reinfornce your faith in "love"... these are the most famous lovers in history. Do you know any others?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]1. Romeo and Juliet[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]2. Cleopatra and Mark Antony[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]3. Lancelot and Guinevere[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]4. Layla and Majnun[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]5. Tristan and Iseult (Isolde)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]6. Eloise and Abelard[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]7. Paris and Helena[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]8. Orpheus and Eurydike[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]9. Napoleon and Josephine[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]10. Cyrano and Roxane[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]11. Pyramus and Thisbe[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]12. Werther and Lotte[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]13. Odysseus and Penelope[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]14. Jane Eyre and Rochester[/SIZE]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms][size=6]ELIZABETH BENNET AND MR. DARCY[/size] for life[/font][/QUOTE][url=http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=202]This is not [i]entirely[/i] relevant to your post, but Jane Austen reminds me of the Brontës, and any excuse is a good excuse to plug Kate Beaton (link).[/url]

[quote name='Sara'][url=http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=202]This is not [i]entirely[/i] relevant to your post, but Jane Austen reminds me of the Brontës, and any excuse is a good excuse to plug Kate Beaton (link).[/url][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] I love Kate Beaton, her comics are so clever I become jealous.

Err to make this post on topic, Romeo and Juliet totally do not reinforce my ideals about love. I sort of hate that they're considered great lovers.[/font]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms]Err to make this post on topic, Romeo and Juliet totally do not reinforce my ideals about love. I sort of hate that they're considered great lovers.[/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Agreed. They [b]DIE[/b], for Christs sake![/size]