HopefulOTaKu Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 okay, I just finished volume one of this manga (loved it sooo much! hilarious C:) and I was wondering why they call what i assume is pocky, "picky" o.o
akemiii Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [SIZE="1"]I never read this particular manga but a lot of times they can't use real names due to copyright reasons, so they use close substitutes that people will be able to recognize.[/SIZE]
HopefulOTaKu Posted January 30, 2010 Author Posted January 30, 2010 [quote name='akemiii'][SIZE=1]I never read this particular manga but a lot of times they can't use real names due to copyright reasons, so they use close substitutes that people will be able to recognize.[/SIZE][/quote] that's true, but in Japan pocky is just a general thing, like pizza or pretzels. ( I think so anyway)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now