OtakuBoards

I just saw!!!!!

Hinata

[COLOR=blue] Hey everyone... I just saw "Ghost in the Shell" for the first time a few weeks ago and although I fell asleep on a few parts it still seemed to be a very interesting movie....
But I just wanted to know....what was the name of the process when the two "Ghosts" combined (I know it was like reproduction or something but I can't exactly remember and what was the meaning of it!?)

I know it may be stupid of me to ask....But I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the movie....
PLEASE HELP!!!!![/COLOR]

Hmmm........I don't remember either. Yes, it is a good movie and there's even a Playstation game of it that was made in 1997. If you want to get it you'll have a good chance of finding it at places where they buy and sell new and/or used video games. That is a great game, though you don't actually control Major Kusanagi herself(the main female). Still good though ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]man...that's an anime I was gonna buy...but when I went back to the music store where they were selling it...it was SOLD OUT! :( [/B][/QUOTE]

That happened to me when I was gonna buy it..... It took me 5 weeks to get the tape of it..... :rolleyes: