Hinata Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [COLOR=blue] Hey everyone... I just saw "Ghost in the Shell" for the first time a few weeks ago and although I fell asleep on a few parts it still seemed to be a very interesting movie.... But I just wanted to know....what was the name of the process when the two "Ghosts" combined (I know it was like reproduction or something but I can't exactly remember and what was the meaning of it!?) I know it may be stupid of me to ask....But I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the movie.... PLEASE HELP!!!!![/COLOR]
Yagaru Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 Hmmm........I don't remember either. Yes, it is a good movie and there's even a Playstation game of it that was made in 1997. If you want to get it you'll have a good chance of finding it at places where they buy and sell new and/or used video games. That is a great game, though you don't actually control Major Kusanagi herself(the main female). Still good though ^_^
Sephiroth Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 you should watch it again, some parts will become clearer....
Fall Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 I watched it over and over again, and I still can't understand some of it..... :rolleyes:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 man...that's an anime I was gonna buy...but when I went back to the music store where they were selling it...it was SOLD OUT! :(
Dan L Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 yeah I remember this.. I liked it.. but I didn't get some bits either...
Fall Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]man...that's an anime I was gonna buy...but when I went back to the music store where they were selling it...it was SOLD OUT! :( [/B][/QUOTE] That happened to me when I was gonna buy it..... It took me 5 weeks to get the tape of it..... :rolleyes:
Hinata Posted January 23, 2002 Author Posted January 23, 2002 Thats too bad for all of you...but at least you have a reason to buy anime.... I can't buy anime because I don't even have a VCR.... now that's bad!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now