OtakuBoards

Tell Me.....

Hinata

[COLOR=darkblue] Okay....seeing the CN doesn't seem to want to show the rest of the DB series I guess that I'll have to ask about it myself....
I wanna know....
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE...
I know that he meets everyone from DBZ (friend wise) in this series but how. You don't have to tell all but just a lil...
Also when does the fight with Piccolo occur in DB....

PLEASE GIVE ME A LIL HELP B/C its driving me nuts.......:cussing:[/COLOR]

THANK YOU!!:angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]CN in America already has Dragonball???!?!?!?!?! England are far behind..... Doesn't Goku meet Tien when he fights him at the ultimate fighting tournament??[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

We already have Dragonball series in the states, yes. But we haven't met Tien yet. It ended at the first Tournament where Goku fights Jackie Chung (aka Kamesenin Mutenroshi) We haven't gotten to the Tien fights or ANY of the Piccolo Daimau, or Piccolo Jr. stuff yet. That starts in fall '02 in the U.S.

Well I have seen the ep's up till a little after Master Roshi(Jackie Chung) blows up the red moon and turns Goku back to human from Ooazaru. Any way I can't wait till they show the DBZ Buu Saga again I wish they wouldn't have stopped they actually have the ep's but they won't show it weird.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Well I have seen the ep's up till a little after Master Roshi(Jackie Chung) blows up the red moon and turns Goku back to human from Ooazaru. Any way I can't wait till they show the DBZ Buu Saga again I wish they wouldn't have stopped they actually have the ep's but they won't show it weird. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I know why they won't show it... think about it... they're gonna release the video's and DVD's for about 2/3rd's of what's left before the end of summer... just like they did with the post-cell stuff. They finished the Cell saga around February, and no new eps until September, but they started releasing the video's in April. I had already bought all the new eps before they started showing new ones... when the other world tournament started until Vegeta's death, there were maybe 10 eps that I hadn't already seen...

It's all about the benjamin's baby. They wanna be ballers AND shotcallers... :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue] Okay....seeing the CN doesn't seem to want to show the rest of the DB series I guess that I'll have to ask about it myself....
I wanna know....
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE...
I know that he meets everyone from DBZ (friend wise) in this series but how. You don't have to tell all but just a lil...
Also when does the fight with Piccolo occur in DB....

PLEASE GIVE ME A LIL HELP B/C its driving me nuts.......:cussing:[/COLOR]

THANK YOU!!:angel: [/B][/QUOTE]

Would that 'he' be goku?

first he was trained by gohan...

then he trampled over him when he was an oozaro..

then he met bulma...

then they searched for the dragonballs...

met all these people(including future z men),

got into fights,

ran into pilafs minions and he stole the dragonballs

pilaf summoned the dragon but oolong made a wish for womens underwear(actully for the world's softest underwear... just happened to be women's.)

dont scold me if im wrong bout this ...

while they were looking for the dragonballs they met master roshi and he trained him and krillen...

they attended their first tournament and master roshi beat them all...

thats all i know right now..

u should really ask the dragonball moderators..

they know more than me..