HopefulOTaKu Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 Okay, so I just read this a little while ago, and to tell you the truth I was a little dissapointed... It might be because I have read the other volumes so much, that this change of script is just something I didnt want, but whatever the case, I think that they changed Haruhi's character too much.. I also just rewatched the anime again recently if that affects my odd opinion also, so tell me, did you like or dislike v. 13?
DarkFlowerIsisx Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 Yeah 13 was good it was quite lacking but not disapointing and yes haruhi's character has changed alot but for a good reason. The anime was disapointing so i don't watch it sadly but the ending suprising.
HopefulOTaKu Posted March 15, 2010 Author Posted March 15, 2010 i didnt like the ending of the anime, but a new season may come out, there is a petition up so we will see. I see how it would be necessary, but I think that it was too much of a 180 too quickly.
xrosex Posted June 26, 2010 Posted June 26, 2010 [quote name='HopefulOTaKu' date='15 March 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1268615976' post='691689'] i didnt like the ending of the anime, but a new season may come out, there is a petition up so we will see. I see how it would be necessary, but I think that it was too much of a 180 too quickly. [/quote] I didn't like the ending of the anime either. They should have stuck to the books because then it would be easyto make another season of the anime.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now