OtakuBoards

Yay!!!

Char!

I beat Link's Awakening!!! Finally!

In my opinion, that is THE BEST GAME EVER!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew...

Actually, defeating the final guy with the swinging arms wasn't that hard. Just stay in one place and jump. Then shoot arrows.
He dies. YAY!

Did I mention that I BEAT THE BEST GAMEBOY GAME EVER!!!

...Now what will I do for hours straight?;)

[color=indigo]Congratulations! I too, think that Link's Awakening is the best GB game ever.

And yes, beating Dethl [I]is[/I] easy... IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN JUMP OVER IT'S ARMS!!! When I beat it, I didn't know...
If you want a real challenge, try beating it without jumping over the arms. Although, you probobly won't be able to beat it if you don't have the DX version. When I beat it, I had the Blue Tunic, which makes you take 1/2 damage.
Also, if you want to be [I]REALLY[/I] cheap, hit it in the eye with the Boomerang, and it will die from one hit. I would suggest beating it the real way before using the Boomerang, though, if anyone hasn't beaten it yet.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]And yes, beating Dethl [I]is[/I] easy... IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN JUMP OVER IT'S ARMS!!! [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]We're just both silly losers who weren't aware of such situations :p

Anyway, congrats on beating that game! It, uh...took me...[size=1]seven[/size] years (I put the game down for about four years before I started up again) but it was well worth it! Yay![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]Hey charmander dude u confuse me first u ask what the legend of zelda is now u play the games dude you confuse me :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Just because he's beaten one of the games, doesn't mean he knows much about the Zelda series. When I first started playing the Zelda games, I didn't know squat about the series.
I think that it's great that he wants to know more about how the series started out and just more about the series in general.[/color]

[B][color=indigo]
And yes, beating Dethl [I]is[/I] easy... IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN JUMP OVER IT'S ARMS!!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm... I thought everyone would just ahhh... guess that...
Oh well, doesn'matter

Yes, I too believe that Zelda: Links awakening is witout a doubt... THE best game on the game boy... except possible the oracle games

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

Yes, I too believe that Zelda: Links awakening is witout a doubt... THE best game on the game boy... except possible the oracle games [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, there's a loophole for that! Technically the Oracle games are for GameBoyColor, so Link's Awakening is still the best GameBoy game!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]

Hey, there's a loophole for that! Technically the Oracle games are for GameBoyColor, so Link's Awakening is still the best GameBoy game! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yeah, but about the only difference between the GB and GBC is a color screen. Probobly the only reason Oracle of Ages/Seasons are GBC only, is because they have stuff in them that you really need color for, such as some of the puzzles in the dungeons. If you didn't need color in them, I bet they wouldn't be GBC only.

I consider GB and GBC only games to be in the same group.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]

Hey, there's a loophole for that! Technically the Oracle games are for GameBoyColor, so Link's Awakening is still the best GameBoy game! [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate loopholes.... bah...

I only said 'possibly' anyway...

bah....

• 3 weeks later...
[B][color=indigo]It's a cool game. You should start playing it again... If you ever do, and need help, you can ask me.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well I just started playing it again..... And I really [i]did[/i] forget about it.....

Thanks for offering to help! Once I get stuck, I'll ask ya. :)