Char! Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 I beat Link's Awakening!!! Finally! In my opinion, that is THE BEST GAME EVER!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew... ....................... Actually, defeating the final guy with the swinging arms wasn't that hard. Just stay in one place and jump. Then shoot arrows. He dies. YAY! Did I mention that I BEAT THE BEST GAMEBOY GAME EVER!!! ...Now what will I do for hours straight?;)
Desbreko Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [color=indigo]Congratulations! I too, think that Link's Awakening is the best GB game ever. And yes, beating Dethl [I]is[/I] easy... IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN JUMP OVER IT'S ARMS!!! When I beat it, I didn't know... If you want a real challenge, try beating it without jumping over the arms. Although, you probobly won't be able to beat it if you don't have the DX version. When I beat it, I had the Blue Tunic, which makes you take 1/2 damage. Also, if you want to be [I]REALLY[/I] cheap, hit it in the eye with the Boomerang, and it will die from one hit. I would suggest beating it the real way before using the Boomerang, though, if anyone hasn't beaten it yet.[/color]
BabyGirl Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B][color=indigo]And yes, beating Dethl [I]is[/I] easy... IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN JUMP OVER IT'S ARMS!!! [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]We're just both silly losers who weren't aware of such situations :p Anyway, congrats on beating that game! It, uh...took me...[size=1]seven[/size] years (I put the game down for about four years before I started up again) but it was well worth it! Yay![/color]
Desbreko Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i] [B]Hey charmander dude u confuse me first u ask what the legend of zelda is now u play the games dude you confuse me :therock: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Just because he's beaten one of the games, doesn't mean he knows much about the Zelda series. When I first started playing the Zelda games, I didn't know squat about the series. I think that it's great that he wants to know more about how the series started out and just more about the series in general.[/color]
Dan L Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B][color=indigo] And yes, beating Dethl [I]is[/I] easy... IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN JUMP OVER IT'S ARMS!!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Hmmm... I thought everyone would just ahhh... guess that... Oh well, doesn'matter Yes, I too believe that Zelda: Links awakening is witout a doubt... THE best game on the game boy... except possible the oracle games
Ryan Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [size=3][color=red] Ihave played a little of it at my friend's house and it was fun. Since I haven't beat it yet I can't classify it as the best Gameboy Game.[/size][/color]
Char! Posted January 19, 2002 Author Posted January 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] Yes, I too believe that Zelda: Links awakening is witout a doubt... THE best game on the game boy... except possible the oracle games [/B][/QUOTE] Hey, there's a loophole for that! Technically the Oracle games are for GameBoyColor, so Link's Awakening is still the best GameBoy game!
Desbreko Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B] Hey, there's a loophole for that! Technically the Oracle games are for GameBoyColor, so Link's Awakening is still the best GameBoy game! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Yeah, but about the only difference between the GB and GBC is a color screen. Probobly the only reason Oracle of Ages/Seasons are GBC only, is because they have stuff in them that you really need color for, such as some of the puzzles in the dungeons. If you didn't need color in them, I bet they wouldn't be GBC only. I consider GB and GBC only games to be in the same group.[/color]
Dan L Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B] Hey, there's a loophole for that! Technically the Oracle games are for GameBoyColor, so Link's Awakening is still the best GameBoy game! [/B][/QUOTE] I hate loopholes.... bah... I only said 'possibly' anyway... bah....
Fall Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Well I haven't beat it yet..... And I doubt I will..... Mehe..... It's too hard..... :bawl: :bawl: Anywayz, congrats on beating it! :)
Fall Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Mehe, I don't really know where I am, I haven't played it for so long..... I'm somewhere in a forest..... :rolleyes:
Desbreko Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [color=indigo]The Mysterious Forest, just north of town? Do you remember what dungeons you've beaten?[/color]
Fall Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Mehe, sorry dude, I can't be much help there. But yes, that's the forest I'm in..... I can't remember the names of the dungeons I've beaten though..... :rolleyes: Sorry.....
Desbreko Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [color=indigo]It's a cool game. You should start playing it again... If you ever do, and need help, you can ask me.[/color]
Fall Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B][color=indigo]It's a cool game. You should start playing it again... If you ever do, and need help, you can ask me.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Well I just started playing it again..... And I really [i]did[/i] forget about it..... Thanks for offering to help! Once I get stuck, I'll ask ya. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now