Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have had hiccups for the last 5 hours on and off for no good reason. Obviously, I want them gone. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, I figured it was about time that OB had a home remedy thread. If you can think of something that you have always used to get better from illness, please share your secrets here!
Posted
Drink a bunch of water or try holding your breath for as long as you can. Otherwise, wait for 'em to go away? I dunno, I don't actually get hiccups that often, so I don't have many good remedies for 'em.

Also, when I'm sick I try to drink lots of water. It's like flushing out all those yucky germs. I wouldn't call that much of a home remedy, but it's the best I got at the moment.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]A friend in the military says you have to exhale as much as you can. Breathe out and when you think you can't anymore, keep trying. Empty your lungs of oxygen, then start breathing normally again.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...