OtakuBoards

The hunt... auditions

SilverFox

[I][COLOR="DarkRed"]I am creating an rpg and i need two people to be in it as characters, anyone else is welcome to add comments in the backstage section. i hope you enjoy reading and (those of you who participate) being in my horror rpg. if you would like to participate simply post a reply in this thread describing your aptitude for horror rpg's, a creative mind, skills with guns, ect. Simply describe your character, and make me believe it.

If you would like to get a background, whats gonna be happening in the start ect, simply read the post on the main page, thanks much! peace.[/COLOR][/I]

Tahlia Rember
Nursing Assistant

Tahlia is a worker at a local hospital, and in her off time, she goes out to a local shooting range, always keeping her magnum pistol in her car. Never in her wildest drems did she think these things would ever happen to her. Now, she has no choice but to survive.

[quote name='ExcelExcel']Tahlia Rember
Nursing Assistant

Tahlia is a worker at a local hospital, and in her off time, she goes out to a local shooting range, always keeping her magnum pistol in her car. Never in her wildest drems did she think these things would ever happen to her. Now, she has no choice but to survive.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]Hmm, nursing assistand, i like it, ile keep you in mind seeing as how your the first post ;p[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

• 1 month later...
Name: Jack Archer
Police officer

Been working nearly the same beat for twenty years, he's seen a lot. He's an old school cop with old school standards, he carries a Glock 21 (.45 caliber, 13 round clip, standard issue)

Zombie ready... Edited by The_letter_L