Magus Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 (edited) So I'm having tons of issues with something probably so simple within Photoshop right. Over the past couple of days I've been trying to toy with painting/coloring characters. Every time I choose a color it automatically goes to either gray, black or white. Never orange, red, or any of the other colors. What am I doing wrong here? Oh, I'm have CS4 PSP btw. Edited June 3, 2010 by Rebellion
Katana Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 [size=1][color=royalblue]Your picture is in Grayscale rather than a color. If a picture is scanned in as grayscale from your scanner, it'll be opened in Photoshop as such. Easy fix. Image > Mode > RGB Color (or CMYK Color, whichever you prefer to work with).[/color][/size]
Magus Posted June 3, 2010 Author Posted June 3, 2010 Yeah, I did end up figuring it out a little bit before reading your post. Thanks a bunch though. I'll be looking forward to those tutorials lol. Especially when it comes to coloring people/characters
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now