OtakuBoards

choukousenki kikaioh/tank police

King Penn

Man, i thought no one has ever heard of that on here! That is soooo funny, i only have it on tape(dubbed, bought it at a store, I'M SUPPORTING THE COMPANIES!!!!) and it was soooo cool, i personally think the voices match the main char's, and the Captian's voice too. But it's soooo funny!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Man, i thought no one has ever heard of that on here! That is soooo funny, i only have it on tape(dubbed, bought it at a store, I'M SUPPORTING THE COMPANIES!!!!) and it was soooo cool, i personally think the voices match the main char's, and the Captian's voice too. But it's soooo funny! [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, leona is a hot headed biatch, but she's ok at times, the captain is my face character by far, buaku is ok too, too bad he never made it onto the series and only appeared in the movies

have you seen choukousenki kikaioh by any chance? I need someone else apart from moe to talk to about it

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

heh, leona is a hot headed biatch, but she's ok at times, the captain is my face character by far, buaku is ok too, too bad he never made it onto the series and only appeared in the movies

have you seen choukousenki kikaioh by any chance? I need someone else apart from moe to talk to about it [/B][/QUOTE]

I haven't seen any of the movies(didn't even know they had movies, of course, I dun go to the vid store very often, so that's probably why). I dun know how many series they have, I've only seen the one where they put that huge company out of action, and they blow up a plane at the end that was carrying a traitor to the company by selling out to another company. It was pretty cool, wish i could find more!

[B]

I haven't seen any of the movies(didn't even know they had movies, of course, I dun go to the vid store very often, so that's probably why). I dun know how many series they have, I've only seen the one where they put that huge company out of action, and they blow up a plane at the end that was carrying a traitor to the company by selling out to another company. It was pretty cool, wish i could find more! [/B][/QUOTE]

you can buy the whole dvd set for about 60 bucks, which includes the movies

so, have you seen kikaioh? lol

[B]

you can buy the whole dvd set for about 60 bucks, which includes the movies

so, have you seen kikaioh? lol [/B][/QUOTE]

I dun know the japanese name, i've only heard it called Dominion Tank Police. And 60 bucks, i just got layed off from my legit job, can't buy anything online with my unlegit cash, or the Fed's will be after me:D Can u put that in english, i have to wait one more year till i'm in Japanese class.

[B]

I dun know the japanese name, i've only heard it called Dominion Tank Police. And 60 bucks, i just got laied off from my legit job, can't buy anything online with my unliget cash, or the Fed's will be after me:D Can u put that in english, i have to wait one more year till i'm in Japanese class. [/B][/QUOTE]

kikaioh is a different anime, lol, not tank police! its a mecha thing, they fight like in g gundam

[B]

kikaioh is a different anime, lol, not tank police! its a mecha thing, they fight like in g gundam [/B][/QUOTE]

I've heard of it, i think, somewhere online, never seen it though, anysites bout it that I could visit it? Is it a new anime, or a old one? Cause anything before 1985, I've only seen on the T.V., cept for Transformers(coolest dubbed anime ever man!)

[color=blue]I'm reading the manga of Dominion Tank Police at the moment and I'm waiting for the video to arrive - my mate wanted to get it for me for christmas but it's still not here - it's only dubbed but I can't wait to see it. As for the other :confused: never heard of it but it sounds pretty cool.[/color]

[B]

I've heard of it, i think, somewhere online, never seen it though, anysites bout it that I could visit it? Is it a new anime, or a old one? Cause anything before 1985, I've only seen on the T.V., cept for Transformers(coolest dubbed anime ever man!) [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm, it was released in japan in 1995, I think, capcom released a game of it in japan bearing the same name, but it was also released in the US and UK under a different, and incredibly stupid name, Tech Romancer, game's cool though

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]HEY! Dominion Tank Police... I too thought no one had heard of it...
guess i was wrong...
:D [/B][/QUOTE]

lmao, the pic in the attachment is from the first movie when leona first joins the tank police and gets hit in the eye by a grenade, courtesy of Al playing golf, lol

[B]

lmao, the pic in the attachment is from the first movie when leona first joins the tank police and gets hit in the eye by a grenade, courtesy of Al playing golf, lol [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, that's right... man.. I forgot all 'bout that (It's been a while since I watched it)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B][color=blue]I'm reading the manga of Dominion Tank Police at the moment and I'm waiting for the video to arrive - my mate wanted to get it for me for christmas but it's still not here - it's only dubbed but I can't wait to see it. As for the other :confused: never heard of it but it sounds pretty cool.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I have Dominion Tank Police dubbed too, although I've only got:

Vid 1: Episodes 1 and 2 (Leona getting into the tank police and buakus gang stealin the piss)

Vid 2: Eps 3 and 4 (The weird ones...summit to do with a painting or summit like that...-_-)

I wish I could see more of it...:bawl:

Oh ya, the first ep! Grenade golf...:rolleyes:
---
Leona: Hey...Hey, were you the one that aimed this at me!?

Al: I uh :wigout:

Leona: Grrr!!! *gets ready to throw at him*

Al: :eek:

*Leona tosses it to him*

Leona: Here. We all make mistakes! :D

*Al misses and it falls into the bucket!*

Captain: SH-------*T! HIT THE DECK!

Leona: Ahhahahahahahahahaha*BOOM*[SIZE=1]hah...:eek:[/SIZE]
---

Gah! I spend WAAAY too much time watching anime! I need to go out more often and get a life...-_-

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Gah! I spend WAAAY too much time watching anime! I need to go out more often and get a life...-_- [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]lol thats funny, but don't worry, if I could get more anime then I would have less of a life too........

*scratches head*

.....wait a minute, is that a good thing? :confused: :D

BTW I'm a fellow Brit, where do you get your anime? as I'm having trouble getting a good selection.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B]

[color=blue]

BTW I'm a fellow Brit, where do you get your anime? as I'm having trouble getting a good selection.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

forbidden planet sells a lot of anime manga's, videos, and other stuff, so if there is a forbidden planet near you, they are your best bet, although HMV also has a pretty big anime video selection, though they are all dubbed....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

It does??...... I've never noticed that before. Oh well, off I go to HMV.... [/B][/QUOTE]

they usually have them on the top floor, but if you get lost, just ask them where they keep their "manga'", they don't understand you when you say anime :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

they usually have them on the top floor, but if you get lost, just ask them where they keep their "manga'", they don't understand you when you say anime :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

actually at HMV in stoke, they don't have a top floor, they just have a, um, floor... youre right though, I just checked the website and theres nearly 150 entries under 'anime', so I'll go take a look at the weekend.
although theres only 6 or so DVDs :flaming: .
Man... I havent bought videos in ages...

EDIT- :wow: :wow: :wow: Actually, looks like I am wrong on that one... theres plenty o' DVDs also...

EDIT- Allow me to correct that last edit. When you type 'anime' for DVD, you get all animated films. You have to type 'manga'. I guess even the website doesn't know what anime is...