Kei Posted June 5, 2010 Posted June 5, 2010 [font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I'll try to help to the best of my ability.[/color][/font] [img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4273/maintut.jpg[/img]
Magus Posted June 5, 2010 Posted June 5, 2010 I'm enjoying these tutorials. This just might help me when trying to color people like Byakuya and Aizen... Hopefully. Thanks for these.
Persona Posted June 5, 2010 Posted June 5, 2010 [font="Garamond"][size="2"][color="#800080"]Pretty sweet tutorial indeed. I like how it's easy to follow and the pictures help out a lot. I'll definitely try it out the next time I color in my work. Good job, can't wait to see more. [/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now