Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I'll try to help to the best of my ability.[/color][/font]

[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4273/maintut.jpg[/img]
Posted
I'm enjoying these tutorials. This just might help me when trying to color people like Byakuya and Aizen... Hopefully. :)

Thanks for these.
Posted
[font="Garamond"][size="2"][color="#800080"]Pretty sweet tutorial indeed. I like how it's easy to follow and the pictures help out a lot. I'll definitely try it out the next time I color in my work. Good job, can't wait to see more. [/color][/size][/font]
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...