OtakuBoards

Vampire Fever (Vampire Diaries and True Blood)

Pumpkin

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you most anticipating to see the next season?

• Vampire Diaries
    • True Blood

[size=2][font=trebuchet ms] I've never been too big on watching television shows, but lately there has been the whole "vampire" craze because of the twilight saga. While I do admit to liking it (jacob is my husband), I never tuned into any of the shows. I read the vampire diaries books, so when I did hear about a show coming out I decided to try it out simply to see what they changed. The tv series is completely different from the show, but I love BOTH versions. The plotline is great and it really keeps you hooked, rumored next season is suppose to be january 14th. True Blood I got introduced from my sister, however I didn't really get into to it until I tried watching it to Season 2. I loved Season 2.

The acting was so poor in the first episode, but once you really watch it it does keep you kinda hooked. So my question is what is your favorite show right now? Have you watched either show and what was your opinion? Discuss and vote. [/font][/size]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]Definitely did not watch Vampire Diaries.

I watched True Blood faithfully and enjoyed almost every second (that actually involved vampires). Which made me feel evil. I actually have read almost every book in the Charlaine Harris series[which bears only a passing resemblance to the show].

Either way this time, like Eclipse and New Moon, there are going to be big honking wolves. And the guy they slated to play Alcide Hevareux is smokin' hot. Let's do it![/color][/size][/font]
[center][img]http://www.eduardoverastegui.com.ar/Espanol/Noticias/Archivos/PEOPLE140508Ch.jpg[/img]
[/center]