OtakuBoards

KH original character picture

Sammie

I've looked almost everywhere to request a picture and most places I've visited you have to be a "premium member" so I thought this would be the best place to put in my request.

I'm currently writing a Kingdom Hearts story that has a few of my own original characters in it and I would like to have a drawing of my main character, maybe even the others later on. If someone on here could do this for me I'd owe you big time. I don't have much to give but I would be willing to write something for you or take suggestions from you also. Below will be the information on the character(s) so it can you give you a better idea of what they look like and their personality. You don't have to draw the weapon and the nobody is an optional with the character, or if you'd like to draw them instead I'm fine with that since I'd like to have a visual of them all at some point.

[b]Name:[/b] Melani Fair (Naixelm = nobody name)
[b]Eye Color:[/b] left purple, right deep red (switch for nobody)
[b]Hair:[/b] black, slightly wavy, little more than shoulder length (white, straight for nobody)
[b]Style:[/b] Punk/Scene
[b]Other:[/b] She is about 5'8", with a slender build although she has muscle [think of Tifa but not as chesty], and has a pale complexion. She also wears a necklace with a silver chain of some cool looking symbol that Aerith gave to her when she was younger. There's also a small heart design tattoo on her right shoulder blade.
[b]Weapon: [/b]Duel Daggers, look like Rikku's (final fantasy X) somewhat, in each hand
[b]Personality:[/b] She's the type that speaks her mind, though at times can be blunt about it. She's usually rather kind and sweet to others, but can be a royal b**** at other times, aka when you piss her off. She always tries to help others even if her life is on the line. One of her flaws is that she is quite stubborn at times. She also has a confidence about her that she inherited from her brother [Zack Fair]. Sometimes this leads her to feel like she's invincible even in the worst of circumstances.

[b]Name:[/b] Kcaxz (Zack's nobody)
[b]Eye Color:[/b] purple
[b]Hair:[/b] white and slightly less hair defying
[b]Style:[/b] same
[b]Personality:[/b] same

[b]Name:[/b] Kayla (Xalkya = nobody name)
[b]Eye Color:[/b] dark green
[b]Hair:[/b] green chin length or slightly longer (lighter for nobody)
[b]Style:[/b] mix between prep and nerd (would be one of the smart but popular girls)
[b]Other:[/b] She is about 5'6", with a moderate build and light complexion. She has ears pierced along with her belly button. There is also a small tattoo on her lower back of paw print.
[b]Weapon: [/b] Bamboo Staff with an engraving of a wolf on the side
[b]Personality:[/b] She's the happy go lucky girl, who loves meeting new people. She would've been called the "nice girl" in school, but don't let her fool you. Once in a battle she's a force to be reckoned with. As long as you're her friend or stay on her good side you won't have to sleep with one eye open. She's got a dark side that would even put Ansem to shame.

If you'd like to help me out then you contact me by replying to this, pm or by e-mailing me at [email protected] Edited by Sammie

• 1 year later...
'ello Sammie! :D

I know it's been a year since you posted, but if you get this, I'd like to do draw your KH OC's! (:
if you do get this and respond, I'll totally send/prepare a portfolio or samples or something like that to see if you like my style! (I can only guarantee that it'll be in my personal style only, if that's okay!) (:

[quote name='Sammie' timestamp='1313975423' post='709017']
That would be awesome ^_^
[/quote]

great! :D so for Melani Fair, what would her general age be? What would all of their age ranges be? ^^;;
around 15-18 like Sora, Kairi and Riku? (:

[quote name='otakuuu' timestamp='1313977407' post='709018']
great! :D so for Melani Fair, what would her general age be? What would all of their age ranges be? ^^;;
around 15-18 like Sora, Kairi and Riku? (:
[/quote]

Melani is around 17-18, Kcaxz is how old zack is (am unsure about that, though may look younger), Kayla/Xalkya is around 16 ^_^

[quote name='Sammie' timestamp='1313978682' post='709019']
Melani is around 17-18, Kcaxz is how old zack is (am unsure about that, though may look younger), Kayla/Xalkya is around 16 ^_^
[/quote]

great! thanks! :D so..Zack is around 19-20? ^^;;
and here is some of my [url="http://joodit.deviantart.com"]old work[/url]..most of my recent stuff is in my sketchbook, so I'll try to get some pictures of that too if necessary! (:

[quote name='Sammie' timestamp='1314040641' post='709025']
alright from the looks of that I'm quite interested in how these will turn out ^_^
[/quote]

here's Melani! (:
I only flat colored the image so you could see more of the line work. (:
and I wasn't sure about what the symbol she had on her necklace..so I made up a random one..>.> Edited by otakuuu

[quote name='otakuuu' timestamp='1314077773' post='709036']
here's Melani! (:
I only flat colored the image so you could see more of the line work. (:
and I wasn't sure about what the symbol she had on her necklace..so I made up a random one..>.>
[/quote]

I like it ^_^

I know I have nothing to do with the discussion itself, but I just wanted to mention that that really is an awesome OC drawing. You have a real feel for natural things like hair, how clothing falls and pose, which are mostly the pitfalls for artists drawing humans.

If you have more you would like to share, not related to this topic, feel free to post away in the Art Studio itself. :suave:

[quote name='dark_apocalyps' timestamp='1314101144' post='709042']
I know I have nothing to do with the discussion itself, but I just wanted to mention that that really is an awesome OC drawing. You have a real feel for natural things like hair, how clothing falls and pose, which are mostly the pitfalls for artists drawing humans.

If you have more you would like to share, not related to this topic, feel free to post away in the Art Studio itself. :suave:
[/quote]

thank you so much! :D
I'll try to do more things and post them! (:

• 2 weeks later...