Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is your favorite Pokemon type?  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your favorite Pokemon type?

    • Normal
      1
    • Fire
      0
    • Water
      2
    • Electric
      0
    • Grass
      0
    • Ice
      3
    • Fighting
      0
    • Poison
      0
    • Ground
      0
    • Flying
      0
    • Psychic
      2
    • Bug
      0
    • Rock
      0
    • Ghost
      0
    • Dragon
      1
    • Dark
      2
    • Steel
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
Fire, water, electric, normal, and flying..... And I have more, but that's probably all of the types..... Sooo..... I'll stick with electric, and fire, and water, and normal (Chansey :p). I like alot of Pokemon, therefore I like alot of types..... :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Fire, water, electric, normal, and flying..... And I have more, but that's probably all of the types..... Sooo..... I'll stick with electric, and fire, and water, and normal (Chansey :p). I like alot of Pokemon, therefore I like alot of types..... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Same... But I'll vote for Ice anyway.[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=3][color=red]

I have to say, wait...What is Aerodactyl? That is my favorite pokemon. I think it is Rock/Flying. Yep that is it! That is my favorite:
Rock/Flying...[/size][/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Psychic, Dark, and Fire. And Psychics are not cheap. Is it they're fault that those Nintendo programmers made Mewtwo so powerful? At least now they have Darks to balance it out so technically they aren't cheap anymore. I don't care what everyone says, psychics are cool.
Posted
[B]My favourite type is [Color=blue]water[/color]. Gotta love the versatility that the water pokemon have. I can even beat level 100 grass pokemon with my water squad[/B]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...