OtakuBoards

Vice Presidential Fan Fiction? Or Reality? YOU DECIDE!

Raiha

Sex. Poodle.  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is Al Gore a Sex Poodle?

• Yes
    • No
    • Probably, but not with the woman making the claims.
    • I'm pretty sure he hasn't been laid since Carter was in office.
    • Al who?

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]So there I was minding my own business, trying to wake up when I idly perused through my usual display of links and current events, to find this [url="http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0624101gore1.html"]this gem[/url] just waiting for me. I was immediately grabbed by the headline, as well as the use of the term 'fan fiction' in a supposedly news worthy article. But no matter. I went on to read the article in question and aside from being totally repulsed by the image of Al Gore violently french kissing someone, I wondered. Is this woman insane? Or is Al Gore really a psychotic sex crazed fiend?

Of course her insistence that he 'forced' her to drink Grand Marnier seems a little sketchy, unless she was an AA member trying to quit.

But on the other hand, she could be telling the truth about someone who already appeared to be a little bonko wonko in the first place.

Thoughts?

Validations?

Is this not the best headline ever?
[/color][/size][/font]

um... wow. Well. I guess we have to say that it's credible if she can repeat the story with the same details. But that image of him kissing anyone really just disgust me. I can't believe this would actually happen, but I guess we just have to say it did. I don't know. Seems like a publicity stunt to me, but then why would she wait so long?
Either way, i do like the use of the word fanfiction in the article. We will take over the world yet =D jk